PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else concerned about Dak suffering a concussion?

blacklistedbully
03-10-2015, 06:51 PM
Seemed pretty obvious from the video that Dak suffered a concussion. Has me a little concerned.

MabenMaroon
03-10-2015, 07:24 PM
Torrey Dale as well, and yes I am concerned. Hoping that everybody gets back and gets a rapid clean bill of health.

blacklistedbully
03-10-2015, 07:34 PM
Torrey Dale as well, and yes I am concerned. Hoping that everybody gets back and gets a rapid clean bill of health.

I didn't see Torrey staggering and falling multiple times as he tried to get back on his feet. It looked very bad for Dak.

chef dixon
03-10-2015, 07:35 PM
I didn't see Torrey staggering and falling multiple times as he tried to get back on his feet. It looked very bad for Dak.

That's because Torrey was lying limp and motionless next to the car. Looked awful.

smootness
03-10-2015, 07:35 PM
Absolutely.

Even if he overcomes it, each additional concussion is a bad thing.

It's strange to me that some claim his injuries are nothing serious now that we know the dangers of accumulated concussions.

klong-dog
03-10-2015, 07:46 PM
In one video I saw someone getting pounded on a 1 on 1, figured that was DW? In another video saw someone laid out by the wheel of a car? Then from another video, saw where 10 or 12 were ganged up what I thought was Dale, who went to the ground and then got up. So who was getting pounded and who was laying there by the wheel?

whosyourdawgy
03-10-2015, 08:06 PM
That was Torrey laid out by the wheel unconscious. That was Daks brother getting pummeled by what seemed 8-10 guys and getting out of it. Damian had the big dude on him and Dak had the bottle to the head and 3-4 guys and a kick to the head.

klong-dog
03-10-2015, 09:35 PM
Oh ok, didn't realize that it was Dak's brother, makes sense now.