PDA

View Full Version : Head to Head

Dawg4Life
03-10-2015, 03:31 PM
Anybody listening today? Richard is stirring the pot a bit. He's careful not to say it but he's implying that "maybe" Dak instigated this attack. I'm not jumping on him on one hand because he is correct that we don't know what happened moments before the videos, which we all agree was an attack by a mob. I just think that if the shoe were on the other foot, Matt would in NO WAY be saying these things about the bears. There is a level of hatred from that fanbase that is beyond levels I've ever seen.

msstate7
03-10-2015, 03:33 PM
There's hate the other way too

Dawg4Life
03-10-2015, 03:36 PM
There's hate the other way too

Yes there is hate both ways. Not sure how that gets to the point of my post which is how giddy Richard is today and the double-standard that he and Matt present.

Alldawg
03-10-2015, 03:44 PM
No matter who started the fight, it takes a peace of shit human to kick someone while they are down. On top of that 15 on 3 just doesn't sound to fair to me. It is a moot point on who started the fight.

DawgHouseUnited
03-10-2015, 03:49 PM
Just for comparison, how did Richard act when Denzel got caught on camera stirring up trouble on his mission trip?

Dawg4Life
03-10-2015, 03:56 PM
No matter who started the fight, it takes a peace of shit human to kick someone while they are down. On top of that 15 on 3 just doesn't sound to fair to me. It is a moot point on who started the fight.

And this is my point in a nutshell. I agree that we don't know what happened before the videos, but I know this, getting beaten down by a mob of people was unwarranted. There are many signs that point to this being an unwarranted or criminal attack if you have ANY experience in this line of work. To be the first person to suggest otherwise just makes you a fan boy douche. I mean, I can overlook the guy, but his tone on days like today are just unbearable. You're a radio talking head...leave the thinking about law and/or what should be charged to people who can think for a living.

Maroonthirteen
03-10-2015, 04:14 PM
...and this is what I was talking about. He was attacked by multiple people. But the rebel mouthpieces will say Dak started it. As if that matters.... It doesn't. But they don't care. All they care to do is discredit Daks character. It has been their MO for years. Especially while Sherrill was our coach.

What did the asshole have to say when two OM players were body slamming OM students in the street on the square? I'm sure he justified his players actions rather than playing devils advocate.

Jack Lambert
03-10-2015, 04:14 PM
If Dak and the crew started the guys who jumped them would be saying it. Something like "They started it but we finished it". The only ones who have said anything is Dak and them.

cbrunt29
03-10-2015, 04:21 PM
If Dak and the crew started the guys who jumped them would be saying it. Something like "They started it but we finished it". The only ones who have said anything is Dak and them.
One of the thugs got on Twitter and said they were just defending themselves. Yeah, cause 15 people were defending themselves from a full out onslaught by 3 guys*

RougeDawg
03-10-2015, 04:30 PM
Cross is an arrogant piece of shit, essentially the prototypical Bear fan . Plain and simple.

Tbonewannabe
03-10-2015, 04:36 PM
One of the thugs got on Twitter and said they were just defending themselves. Yeah, cause 15 people were defending themselves from a full out onslaught by 3 guys*

One of them also got on Twitter and talked about jumping Dak. I doubt you are defending yourself when busting a bottle over the back of someone's head is involved.

Tbonewannabe
03-10-2015, 04:39 PM
I am sure Cross let sleeping dogs lie when Robert and Denzel put that guy into a coma or when the Fullback a few years ago put the guy into critical care. Cross is just a hypocritical piece of shit. I don't live in Jackson any more but listening to Matt try to take the middle ground while Dick ran MSU in the ground was unbearable to listen to.

HancockCountyDog
03-10-2015, 04:44 PM
I haven't listened to this show, but I have to admit that I laughed my ass off when Bo Dirt got beat up by those fraternity boys. Does that make me a bad person or just a hypocrite? Im fine either way, just wondering. :D

RTO Dawg
03-10-2015, 04:50 PM
Cross is an arrogant piece of shit, essentially the prototypical Bear fan . Plain and simple.

BINGO

Dawgface
03-10-2015, 05:52 PM
I wonder what Finebaum had to say about it?

Treemydawg
03-10-2015, 06:03 PM
I wonder what Finebaum had to say about it?

He mentioned it and expressed his concerns for our players well being, but other than that he didn't really say much.

Barking 13
03-10-2015, 06:05 PM
At least Dak didn't say he was going to get his AK and light the place up.....

blacklistedbully
03-10-2015, 06:28 PM
Everything we have ever heard and seen about Dak is that he is an upstanding guy who is well-respected by all he meets. He has ZERO history of violence, criminal activity, etc. Wouldn't surprise me if Dak tried to help somebody out that was catching hell from these gang-bangers, and got jumped by them as a result.

Saltydog
03-10-2015, 06:45 PM

DING, DING, DING........WE HAVE A WINNER...........

hells bells
03-10-2015, 10:43 PM
Just for comparison, how did Richard act when Denzel got caught on camera stirring up trouble on his mission trip?

Ok then, with what occurred in Oklahoma with those idiots would not he be up for punishment using the N Bomb also? In theory of course not TSUN.

SDDawg
03-10-2015, 11:01 PM
That Richard cat- does that guy get paid or is he on his daddy's dole? Serious question here- does he actually get paid US dollars for his bullshit?

Martianlander
03-11-2015, 07:44 AM
I don't have the patience of Matt Wyatt. If I was around Richard Cross as much as he is, I'd punch him in the nose.

Jack Lambert
03-11-2015, 08:04 AM
BINGO

I don't listen to head to head anymore because of Cross. I do listen to Kim Wade.

Drugdog
03-11-2015, 10:27 AM
I only read Elitedawgs. That's all u need.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
03-11-2015, 10:36 AM
I stopped listening shortly after they moved to SuperTalk. It seemed that Dick got more bold and Wyatt was just happy to be there.

gravedigger
03-11-2015, 01:35 PM
See, the thing is, the show is supposed to draw interest because the hosts are supposed to represent the point of view of the respective fanbases.

Now if that's true, MSU fans are about as random as a 4 year old in a toy store. And OM fans are content to take the aforementioned 4 year old seriously and make snarky comments.

And we find it entertaining to hear 45 minutes an hour of commercials, 13 minutes of discussion on the word 'amazing', 1 minute and 30 seconds of a caller who cheers for both schools, and 30 seconds of MSU/OM sports talk.

I have literally driven home on a 25 minute drive after the commercials were done, and listened to not one damn comment on sports.

I now listen to PRM, which is like a 5 hour energy drink after that trainwreck of a show.

sandwolf
03-11-2015, 01:56 PM
See, the thing is, the show is supposed to draw interest because the hosts are supposed to represent the point of view of the respective fanbases.

Now if that's true, MSU fans are about as random as a 4 year old in a toy store. And OM fans are content to take the aforementioned 4 year old seriously and make snarky comments.

And we find it entertaining to hear 45 minutes an hour of commercials, 13 minutes of discussion on the word 'amazing', 1 minute and 30 seconds of a caller who cheers for both schools, and 30 seconds of MSU/OM sports talk.

I have literally driven home on a 25 minute drive after the commercials were done, and listened to not one damn comment on sports.

I now listen to PRM, which is like a 5 hour energy drink after that trainwreck of a show.

This pretty much sums it up. Between the 5 minutes of news every half hour, the insane number of commercials and their discussions about whatever random bullshit crosses their mind, the show has gotten pretty difficult to listen to. I have actually caught myself listening to Jon Wiener on Home Cookin' over the past several months, and if you are losing listeners to that guy, that's not a very good sign for the future of your radio show.