PDA

View Full Version : F THAT SH**

Will James
06-25-2013, 11:12 PM
****ING 16 HOURS IN A GOD DAMN CAR TO SEE ONE ****ING RUN WHAT THE ****!!!!!!! IM EMBARRASSED AND YALL SHOULD BE TOO! OOOOH WE MADE IT TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME WOOOOOO!!!!! **** THAT SHIT! WE ****ING WET THE BED AGAINST THE EASIEST ****ING OPPONENT IN THE ****ING MOTHER****ING TOURNAMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM ****ING PISSED!

I DONT GIVE A **** HOW FAR WE MADE IT TO SEE THAT ***** ASS SHIT ON DISPLAY!

THERE ARE TOO MANY MOTHER****ING FANS THAT DROVE ****ING 16+ HOURS TO SEE THAT TO PAT YOU ON THE BACK!

WE SHOULD BE MOTHER****ING EMBARRASSED!!!!!!!!!! ONE CHANCE AT A CHAMPIONSHIP AND WE SCORE ONE MOTHERFUKING RUN!
ONE MOTHER****ING RUN!!!!!!!!

maroonmania
06-25-2013, 11:19 PM
Man, calm down a bit. I understand being frustrated but UCLA was 10-0 in the NCAA tournament against some pretty stiff competition so we weren't the only team that "wet the bed" against them. Was it our best effort, hell no, but to beat that UCLA team 2 out of 3 times in that park was going to be quite a chore from the get go.

gravedigger
06-25-2013, 11:19 PM
They did it without being very good on offense. They got runs when they needed. Situational small ball opportunistic hitting great defense and sticking to a game plan.

They won it. Deserved it. And I tip my hat. Win it next time. Nuf said

Thick
06-25-2013, 11:20 PM
Dude smoke a joint, eat a Xanex, but relax on the all CAPS message. That shit is uncalled for, and very Sixpackish!

Goat Holder
06-25-2013, 11:22 PM
Eat a dick, dude. It's not about you.

Homedawg
06-25-2013, 11:24 PM
I've known it for a long time- bit this proves it. You are a ****ing idiot. Next

CadaverDawg
06-25-2013, 11:29 PM
Haha, Chill Will. To be honest, had we played small ball we would have scored more than 1 run. Not trying to get in a pissing match with anyone, but we missed out on a lot of opportunities to scratch a run or two across and gain some momentum, but we abandoned our identity and we tried to play big boy ball against a great staff in a bigger boy park...we fell into the same trap that LSU, UNC, and NC St all fell in to when playing UCLA.

Still a great year.

theloungeinleft
06-25-2013, 11:38 PM
****ING 16 HOURS IN A GOD DAMN CAR TO SEE ONE ****ING RUN WHAT THE ****!!!!!!! IM EMBARRASSED AND YALL SHOULD BE TOO! OOOOH WE MADE IT TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME WOOOOOO!!!!! **** THAT SHIT! WE ****ING WET THE BED AGAINST THE EASIEST ****ING OPPONENT IN THE ****ING MOTHER****ING TOURNAMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM ****ING PISSED!

THERE ARE TOO MANY MOTHER****ING FANS THAT DROVE ****ING 16+ HOURS TO SEE THAT TO PAT YOU ON THE BACK!

WE SHOULD BE MOTHER****ING EMBARRASSED!!!!!!!!!! ONE CHANCE AT A CHAMPIONSHIP AND WE SCORE ONE MOTHERFUKING RUN!

You're terrible. Quit being a child.

ScoobaDawg
06-25-2013, 11:44 PM

I AM ****ING PISSED!

You really are the worst poster on this board... Shut the hell up and realize what we just did with the talent we had.

Try not to kill yourself driving back while being so pissed off.

Todd4State
06-26-2013, 12:11 AM
Well, at least you didn't see us bunt. I'm not counting Henderson's failed bunt as a bunt.

Will James
06-26-2013, 12:20 AM

M.Fillmore
06-26-2013, 12:52 AM
I drove the same distance as you. But I don't need any Midol. You on the other hand are having DTs from your lack of estrogen supplements.

swdawg
06-26-2013, 01:24 AM
I bet the guys you're travelling with are gonna have to put you in the trunk - or strap you to the top of the car - for the ride home.

And, yes, I'm literally Laughing Out Loud.

Coach 57
06-26-2013, 05:50 AM
Man this Will guy is got sand in his crack. Dude, they beat and shut down the 2 best teams in CBB in UNC & LSU. Who have FAR more talent than us. Calm down go sweat it out with some "Sweating to the Oldies" sheesh. Stop cursing the Creator of the Cosmos.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7V9AJiokRm4
Richard is calling your name bro.

DownwardDawg
06-26-2013, 06:30 AM

Hahaha!!! For some reason I laughed my ass off at this post!!! Haha

Bo Darville
06-26-2013, 06:55 AM
At least this rant is about us losing. At least it is not about his insistence that we use a guy with eyesight like Stevie Wonder's in the DH spot earlier in the year.

Will, to know where you've been as a program, and to know where you are going, you've got to think rationally. Obviously not your strong suit.

HancockCountyDog
06-26-2013, 07:31 AM
I've never seen an avatar match someone's personality so perfectly. Well done.

Hump4Hoops
06-26-2013, 07:59 AM

Really, Will?

We're all disappointed, but it's not about you. We got beat by the best pitching staff in the country (and a few bad bounces didn't help).

Still proud of the team. You can go suck a bag of dicks.

Political Hack
06-26-2013, 08:04 AM
I've never seen an avatar match someone's personality so perfectly. Well done.

hahahaha

The Croom Diaries
06-26-2013, 08:05 AM
Nice rant Will. Top notch. I guess sabermetrics don't apply to fan emotions. If it did you would take the entire season into consideration without judging from such a small sample size. Let me know if we need to get Jacob Lindgren on the phone to whisper sweet nothings in your ear to calm you down. Don't do anything crazy.

SignalToNoise
06-26-2013, 08:15 AM
I don't have anything to add, but I want to help pile it on.

Go eat a bag of dicks, you whiny little bitch.

ghostofjackie
06-26-2013, 08:22 AM
Don't be a ********** about it. We had the best season ever in the history of Mississippi State sports. If you knew what I went through to get to Omaha you would just be happy you were there.

Further, did you not have a good ****ing time? I had a blast in Omaha.

HancockCountyDog
06-26-2013, 08:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmBh00L1Eqo