PDA

View Full Version : Steve Robertson +1

TheDogFather
03-09-2015, 11:18 PM
https://twitter.com/scoutstever/status/575145708686213120

sandwolf
03-09-2015, 11:35 PM
Haha, I laughed. And Nickoe was the perfect player to use....he has always seemed like a guy that you probably don't want to mess with.

Todd4State
03-09-2015, 11:39 PM
Haha, I laughed. And Nickoe was the perfect player to use....he has always seemed like a guy that you probably don't want to mess with.

There are a lot of players I wouldn't want to mess with. Nikoe, Gabe Jackson, Day, Cox, Chris Jones, McKinney...

sandwolf
03-10-2015, 12:57 AM
There are a lot of players I wouldn't want to mess with. Nikoe, Gabe Jackson, Day, Cox, Chris Jones, McKinney...

Yea, no doubt. Nickoe just always seemed like he was one of those guys that was kind of quiet but was nasty mean and would love nothing more than for you to give him an excuse to take your head off. I have never had any contact of any kind with the guy and I can't even recall ever seeing any video interviews with him, but for whatever reason, that is just the way that I picture him being......probably because of the way he used to play.

Tbankerdog
03-10-2015, 06:04 AM
I used to live next door to AD and I met Nickoe over there one night. Nice enough guy but looked mean as a broke dick dog. Definitely wouldn't want to get crossed up with that guy!

Dawg61
03-10-2015, 06:46 AM
I used to live next door to AD and I met Nickoe over there one night. Nice enough guy but looked mean as a broke dick dog. Definitely wouldn't want to get crossed up with that guy!

Nickoe reminds me of Ed Reed and you certainly don't want to **** with Ed Reed. Hell I wouldnt **** with Dak. Dak is ripped and one tough mofo. Bet Wendy's atleast fires Mr. Frosty this week if nothing else happens.

thedawg
03-10-2015, 01:22 PM
Coming from a player about 2013ish.. I asked whose the baddest man in the locker room no one messes with.. Answer: "either Denico Autry or Nickoe.. Denico may get him on mass and reach but pound for pound it's nickoe
.. Either way I wouldn't mess with either"

FlabLoser
03-10-2015, 01:55 PM
Nickoe sure brought the pain on the football field. I could imagine he'd be a handful off the field.

Rayburn8
03-10-2015, 02:05 PM
Surprised no one has mentioned Dillon Day. Think he is the baddest dude the team has had.

hailmari
03-10-2015, 02:11 PM
Surprised no one has mentioned Dillon Day. Think he is the baddest dude the team has had.

No. But he does have cool tats.

99jc
03-10-2015, 02:19 PM
No. But he does have cool tats.

lineman named Jason Wisner. That goes back many years. He was badass on and off the field. He hurt people in games and was proud of it. Does anyone know what happened to him?

Smitty
03-10-2015, 02:28 PM
Nickoe is definitely high up on the "do not 17 with" list.

Others just in my head are Quinton Culberson, Pernell McPhee, Marcus Bullard, Chris White, and Greg Favors.

I seen it dawg
03-10-2015, 02:28 PM
lineman named Jason Wisner. That goes back many years. He was badass on and off the field. He hurt people in games and was proud of it. Does anyone know what happened to him?

Haha no doubt about that. It was always interesting drinking around that guy. Fun, but interesting.

sandwolf
03-10-2015, 03:14 PM
Coming from a player about 2013ish.. I asked whose the baddest man in the locker room no one messes with.. Answer: "either Denico Autry or Nickoe.. Denico may get him on mass and reach but pound for pound it's nickoe
.. Either way I wouldn't mess with either"

Haha I am in no way surprised by that. Nickoe just gives off that vibe.

I am glad that he got to go out the way he did.....he was awesome in that Egg Bowl. Injuries caused him to have a rough couple of years after a very promising start to his career.

Aces High
03-10-2015, 03:43 PM
Id say all time toughest is david stewart.

I wouldnt want to get in a fight with eric moulds either, not counting the bigger guys. Eric is as big as Dak now.

Coach34
03-10-2015, 04:40 PM
two words:

Keo Coleman

Coach34
03-10-2015, 04:45 PM

I sat by Wisner in class. He would walk in, pick the the desk with one arm, and put it around him- then sit down. He was strong as shit.

Dallas_Dawg
03-10-2015, 06:49 PM
Chris McNeil used to get in a bunch of fights when I was in school
I'm sure he could handle 3 of those guys from video

Dawg61
03-10-2015, 09:39 PM
Chris McNeil used to get in a bunch of fights when I was in school
I'm sure he could handle 3 of those guys from video

This guy. McNeil was a dude you did not want to **** with.

gtowndawg
03-10-2015, 09:48 PM
Id say all time toughest is david stewart.

I wouldnt want to get in a fight with eric moulds either, not counting the bigger guys. Eric is as big as Dak now.

You don't become one of the NFL's dirtiest players by being a nice guy.

From The Sporting News:

The one thing we are all learning here is that offensive linemen are by far the most dirtiest players in the NFL, with Tennessee Titans offensive tackle David Stewart part of a four-way tie for eighth dirtiest, garnering two votes.

Stewart's name is on the list because he's prone to committing late hits. In fact, the majority of his fines and penalties have come from hitting after the whistle.

While it may be a hearing issue or just a general inability to go from 60 to zero at the end of a play, it's enough for two players to claim he's the dirtiest in the league. I'm sure he's hit them.

VERDICT: Dirty as Denzel in Training Day.

tcdog70
03-10-2015, 10:42 PM
Ah you youngsters, it is documented that DD Lewis is the baddest on and off the field. Many asses were whipped at the Southernaire

Barking 13
03-10-2015, 11:04 PM
Ah you youngsters, it is documented that DD Lewis is the baddest on and off the field. Many asses were whipped at the Southernaire

history