PDA

View Full Version : SDS Take On the 14 Class

Hotdawg66
03-09-2015, 06:18 PM
http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/mississippi-state-football/2014-mississippi-state-recruiting-class-contributions/

TheRef
03-09-2015, 06:18 PM
What do they say so I don't have to click

smootness
03-09-2015, 06:22 PM
Basically said that on the surface, we got basically no immediate production out of the class but that when looking deeper, most of the best guys redshirted. Said they'll have to step up this year.

Bo Darville
03-09-2015, 07:28 PM
They show Nick Fitzgerald and Dontavian Lee as playing in one game each. They need a fact checker. They get more crap wrong than Smitty.

tireddawg
03-10-2015, 09:02 AM
http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/mississippi-state-football/2014-mississippi-state-recruiting-class-contributions/

and how much weight he's put on & this quote from him, ?My first practice all I could think was, ?Whoa.? Everyone is really fast,? Green said, according to the Clarion-Ledger. ?I knew I needed the time. Everything has slowed down. I?ve just gotten better all around ? so much stronger, too.?

Do you guys think Green will be a star? Says he's 6'4" 240. I have no idea how fast or athletic he is. I know nothing about him. I know some of you know a lot about some of our players and was just curious how y'all think he will do.

Political Hack
03-10-2015, 10:24 AM
and how much weight he's put on & this quote from him, ?My first practice all I could think was, ?Whoa.? Everyone is really fast,? Green said, according to the Clarion-Ledger. ?I knew I needed the time. Everything has slowed down. I?ve just gotten better all around ? so much stronger, too.?

Do you guys think Green will be a star? Says he's 6'4" 240. I have no idea how fast or athletic he is. I know nothing about him. I know some of you know a lot about some of our players and was just curious how y'all think he will do.

freakish.

If we're lucky enough to see be and Chris Jones on the field together for two years, cherish it.

smootness
03-10-2015, 10:34 AM
Gerri Green will be a ridiculous stud.

mic
03-10-2015, 11:24 AM
One of their more ridiculous articles yet. And that's saying alot because there have been some bad ones...

tireddawg
03-10-2015, 01:40 PM
You think it will happen this year for Green? What's his talent level compared to BMac, Wright, White, some of the other LB's we've had?

Rayburn8
03-10-2015, 01:44 PM
Green and Leo will ensure we have one of the best Lb cores in country two or three years from now.

smootness
03-10-2015, 01:52 PM
You think it will happen this year for Green? What's his talent level compared to BMac, Wright, White, some of the other LB's we've had?

I don't know when it will happen, but I think Green has more natural ability (when taking into account size, athleticism, intelligence, and instincts) than all of them.

He can be literally as good as he wants to be.