PDA

View Full Version : New DNF ticketing/seating

Ralph
03-09-2015, 06:07 PM
My apologies if this has been discussed and I missed it, but do we know yet if lifetime ticket holders can expect similar seating in the new park, or will they be totally reassigned?

starkvegasdawg
03-09-2015, 06:11 PM
My apologies if this has been discussed and I missed it, but do we know yet if lifetime ticket holders can expect similar seating in the new park, or will they be totally reassigned?
My aunt and uncle are lifers and were told they could not guarantee similar seats.

engie
03-09-2015, 06:53 PM
The worst chairbacks in the new stadium are still going to be damn fine seats. We'll have a bunch of people pissed off about the reseating -- then they'll go to the first game -- and we'll never hear about it again. LSU was a war zone when they were building the new Alex Box... until the day they went the first time... and we'll be significantly better than that venue...

I imagine that it's going to be tiered pricing -- and availability will be based on BDC priority.
LSU's pricing structure:
Purple Home Plate $350 $2,000
Purple Dugout $350 $1,500
Gold Field Box $315 $350
Gold Grandstand $315 $200
Green Grandstand $280 $100
Outfield Prime Bleachers $210 $50
Outfield Regular Bleachers $210 n/a
Home Run Bleachers $210 $50

Those purple seats include "Club" access -- which you can't actually see the field from. Pretty crazy really, but that's the reason the price is quite as high as it is. I imagine that ours will cost about half that...

bulldogcountry1
03-09-2015, 07:38 PM
If I recall correctly, when I got on the waiting list a few years back, the guy told me that all chairbacks were $250, and there was an additional fee of $100-$300, based on the location of the seats.

With the new stadium, the fee is purely based on reservation dates (not counting the lifetime discount). So, I assume the ticket prices will vary, based on location.

Homedawg
03-09-2015, 07:45 PM
The "lifers" will be with the new seat people and it goes stictly by priority for chairback seat locations.

engie
03-09-2015, 08:17 PM
With the new stadium, the fee is purely based on reservation dates (not counting the lifetime discount). So, I assume the ticket prices will vary, based on location.

Same assumption I've been making. Seems kinda awkward and backward compared to how we do it in every other sport, but I do understand why we did it that way, with firm numbers and stadium details not yet in place. I think we would see a change to a more "normal" structure at the end of the first decade.

The one beauty of the 10 year up-front CGAs is that it is a ~ $10mil+ shot in the arm that can be used to update the stadium basically into perpetuity. And the design we've gone with certainly allows for some upgrades in certain areas...

jeremyrbrown
03-09-2015, 09:00 PM
The "lifers" will be with the new seat people and it goes stictly by priority for chairback seat locations.

Bulldog Club rep told me last week that long time ticket holders will have opportunity to get seats near current spot before priority seating. Not sure what happens if current seat holder adds more seats.

Homedawg
03-09-2015, 09:42 PM
Bulldog Club rep told me last week that long time ticket holders will have opportunity to get seats near current spot before priority seating. Not sure what happens if current seat holder adds more seats.

Well I'm not shocked that they are saying different stuff....won't be the last time. But I don't know how that really works.

bulldogcountry1
03-09-2015, 10:12 PM
I have a question about the current "lifers". What % of them are original 1985 purchasers who haven't transferred them over to children or other family members?