PDA

View Full Version : Pitcher for Tuesday

TheRef
03-09-2015, 04:09 PM
So the starting pitcher for the first game against WKU has been announced as Lucas Laster...I doubt the game gets played Tuesday, and we shift everything to Wednesday. Wednesday's starter is TBA

bulldogcountry1
03-09-2015, 06:11 PM
McCord is the only other guy with a start. I say we run him out there again and hope we can get an early lead. We need someone to go 5-6. I'd sure like to see Young out there at some point.

I seen it dawg
03-09-2015, 07:31 PM
Jim Cantore is Tuesday's starter

preachermatt83
03-09-2015, 07:34 PM
Jim Cantore is Tuesday's starter

Man that's freakin hilarious.

preachermatt83
03-09-2015, 07:36 PM
It will be Laster and McCord if we get both games in. I would go Laster and Hudson. If we start McCord on wed and he does what he's been doing then we will burn our pen 2 days before the start of SEC play. I would lose the wed game before I would burn the pen right before SEC play. And if we have to play 2 on wed we are just screwed.

Smitty
03-09-2015, 07:46 PM
Laster and Fitts

Remember when I was raked over the coals last July saying Fitts wasn't an automatic weekend starter. Engie said "quit saying stuff you know won't happen" if I recall.

I seen it dawg
03-09-2015, 07:50 PM
Laster and Fitts

Remember when I was raked over the coals last July saying Fitts wasn't an automatic weekend starter. Engie said "quit saying stuff you know won't happen" if I recall.

No they all run together. Just too many.

Smitty
03-09-2015, 08:01 PM
No they all run together. Just too many.

Yet I keep turning out to be spot on with many predictions. Few people actually go out on limbs and when I do they often pan out (Lindgren, Heck, Texas A&M sweep, bunting, etc) The maddest people get at me is games like Friday and Sunday when my observations on what leads to losses actually lead to losses. Lineup construction, in-game management...

Fitts needs to see what he can do in the midweek. Gotta have Laster in the pen along with Ross for long relief.

I seen it dawg
03-09-2015, 08:04 PM
Yet I keep turning out to be spot on with many predictions. Few people actually go out on limbs and when I do they often pan out (Lindgren, Heck, Texas A&M sweep, bunting, etc) The maddest people get at me is games like Friday and Sunday when my observations on what leads to losses actually lead to losses. Lineup construction, in-game management...

Fitts needs to see what he can do in the midweek. Gotta have Laster in the pen along with Ross for long relief.

No need for a dissertation aGAIN on why everybody should be convinced you were right about something. It was a joke snapper head.

engie
03-09-2015, 08:47 PM

Bragging about "how often you are right" just makes people want to rake you through the coals about the plenty of things you have been wrong about. I generally agree with you in baseball and you've been generally more tolerable this year(for now) -- but when you go full retard -- you go off the reservation...

But yes, when you make bold predictions, they can blow up. I know that better than most. This place would be alot less interesting without people making them though...

Todd4State
03-09-2015, 09:48 PM
McCord is the only other guy with a start. I say we run him out there again and hope we can get an early lead. We need someone to go 5-6. I'd sure like to see Young out there at some point.

When Young pitches he will come out of the bullpen at least at the beginning.

Todd4State
03-09-2015, 09:58 PM

Who is mad at you? Serious question.

preachermatt83
03-09-2015, 10:13 PM
I think Will/smitty is right more than a lot of ppl on here give him credit for.

Todd4State
03-09-2015, 10:16 PM
I think Will/smitty is right more than a lot of ppl on here give him credit for.

As you know, there is a Bible verse that says "He that humbleth himself shall be exalted."

I seen it dawg
03-10-2015, 06:00 AM
Who is mad at you? Serious question.

No shit. He's a joke. Nobody is ever "mad".

mparkerfd20
03-10-2015, 08:07 AM
Laster and Fitts

Sad thing is I don't trust Fitts as a midweek starter, much less a closer right now.