PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Stat of the Weekend

CJDAWG85
03-08-2015, 06:32 PM
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. We had one, yes ONE, extra base hit the whole damn weekend. With the new ball traveling farther, there is no excuse for that. 22 hits this weekend and one went for extra bases.

Smitty
03-08-2015, 06:38 PM
Zero against Pine Bluff either so 1 in four games.

Paging Engie, 60% back to pre-BBCOR

Saltydog
03-08-2015, 06:51 PM
pundits say...........Ain't happening.........

engie
03-08-2015, 07:07 PM
Zero against Pine Bluff either so 1 in four games.

Paging Engie, 60% back to pre-BBCOR

Changing the bet again, are you? The bet was never about MSU period. It was about the effects of the ball across the game. And you are losing it to a laughable extent. So much so, that you are trying to condense it down to small snapshots in order to claim a victory rather than looking at the whole picture. I already know that you are going to try to use only the final year of the BESR(when gorilla ball returned and necessitated the change) in spite of the actual agreement being for the average of the eras...

Homedawg
03-08-2015, 07:33 PM
Changing the bet again, are you? The bet was never about MSU period. It was about the effects of the ball across the game. And you are losing it to a laughable extent. So much so, that you are trying to condense it down to small snapshots in order to claim a victory rather than looking at the whole picture. I already know that you are going to try to use only the final year of the BESR(when gorilla ball returned and necessitated the change) in spite of the actual agreement being for the average of the eras...
I honestly missed it, what was the bet?

Smitty
03-08-2015, 07:59 PM
I honestly missed it, what was the bet?

I said we wouldn't be as far back to pre-BBCOR days as the Engine said. I said 20% back to those times. Engine said 60%. We'll see who's right in May.

We averaged 13.25 HR in league play the last 4 years (BBCOR)

09-10 years we averaged 36 HR in league play.

If we are 20% of the way back like I said, it will be around 18 HR in league play.
If we are 60% of the way back like Engine says, it will be around 26 HR in league play.

Slugging %
11-14 average is a .342 SLG% in SEC play
09-10 average is a .464 SLG % in SEC play

20% back would be a .366 SLG% - WJ
60% back would be a .415 SLG% - Engine

Again, we'll see after 30 league games.

Homedawg
03-08-2015, 08:04 PM
Ok Tks.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
03-08-2015, 09:48 PM
What were the stakes of the bet? Hopefully loser leaves town a la mid 1980s NWA wrestling. Then one if you comes back in a mask and a new name. Oh nevermind.