PDA

View Full Version : Baseball Thought

I seen it dawg
03-08-2015, 05:48 PM
There is no doubt we have alot of talent but obviously we've got some damn problems. This team looks an awful lot like a bunch of pampered select ball babies than it does a competitive fiery club. This team is woefully lacking in the stones department.

A week ago I was in the let's see if this is an anomaly thought process but I'm becoming more worried now this is a trend because we don't have anyone in the locker room that's going to put a stop to this pussiefied play we have. And I don't want to hear the small ball yelling because that's not the problem. We aren't near competitive enough on the mound facing hitters or at the plate when we are swinging away. We look like we just expect for the player we are competing against to just let us win on every pitch.

It's ****ing bullshit and we won't make a regional no matter what our talent level is. Who the **** do we think we are. Nobody is going to just roll over for us. There better be a fire lit under these pussies ass before next Friday.

Compete on every ****ing pitch or ****ing transfer out so we can ****ing get somebody that will compete their ass off. And if the staff can't fix it then they can ****ing go to. I'm tired of this ****** lackadaisical ***** body language and attitude. ****ing better stop today.

99jc
03-08-2015, 05:50 PM
I hope your not working air traffic control today or those fliers are 17ed

Todd4State
03-08-2015, 05:54 PM
It all started when we got ranked high. They don't handle success the way they should- which is to continue to be pissed off about a lack of respect. But no, we get a trophy or ranking in this case and we start acting like a bunch of Ole Miss pussies.

WTF is that? That's not baseball. You would think that those assholes would have ****ing learned last year what happens when you act entitled. But apparently not.

CJDAWG85
03-08-2015, 06:05 PM
How many extra base hits did we have this weekend?

I seen it dawg
03-08-2015, 06:07 PM
We are pussies at the plate too. When we get to swing away we stand there and watch fastballs and swing at shit.

Homedawg
03-08-2015, 06:11 PM
We are pussies at the plate too. When we get to swing away we stand there and watch fastballs and swing at shit.

That's what they are coached to do!******

Smitty
03-08-2015, 06:26 PM
That's what they are coached to do!******

Mingione has got to go and we have to throw our checkbook and make the best person in the country (whoever it is) the highest paid hitting coach.

Its a travesty we can't develop hitters. Adam Frazier is the only non Juco guy we've developed. Awful.

And yes the in game offensive decisions are a huge HUGE problem as we have seen this weekend. We played for one all day instead of putting that guy away. Bailed them out. They swung the bat. We lost.

We have major issues offensively and don't have the best bullpen in the country anymore to bail them out. Our 3-2 wins are now 5-3 losses. Our offensive failings are coming home to roost. Major. ****ing. Issues.

Homedawg
03-08-2015, 06:30 PM
Mingione has got to go and we have to throw our checkbook and make the best person in the country (whoever it is) the highest paid hitting coach.

Its a travesty we can't develop hitters. Adam Frazier is the only non Juco guy we've developed. Awful.

And yes the in game offensive decisions are a huge HUGE problem as we have seen this weekend. We played for one all day instead of putting that guy away. Bailed them out. They swung the bat. We lost.

We have major issues offensively and don't have the best bullpen in the country anymore to bail them out. Our 3-2 wins are now 5-3 losses. Our offensive failings are coming home to roost. Major. ****ing. Issues.

If you think mingione is in charge of our hitting I've got some land to sell you!

TheDogFather
03-08-2015, 06:33 PM
There is no doubt we have alot of talent but obviously we've got some damn problems. This team looks an awful lot like a bunch of pampered select ball babies than it does a competitive fiery club. This team is woefully lacking in the stones department.

A week ago I was in the let's see if this is an anomaly thought process but I'm becoming more worried now this is a trend because we don't have anyone in the locker room that's going to put a stop to this pussiefied play we have. And I don't want to hear the small ball yelling because that's not the problem. We aren't near competitive enough on the mound facing hitters or at the plate when we are swinging away. We look like we just expect for the player we are competing against to just let us win on every pitch.

It's ****ing bullshit and we won't make a regional no matter what our talent level is. Who the **** do we think we are. Nobody is going to just roll over for us. There better be a fire lit under these pussies ass before next Friday.

Compete on every ****ing pitch or ****ing transfer out so we can ****ing get somebody that will compete their ass off. And if the staff can't fix it then they can ****ing go to. I'm tired of this ****** lackadaisical ***** body language and attitude. ****ing better stop today.

If Rick Ray doesn't have to win then why should Cohen?

ShotgunDawg
03-08-2015, 07:21 PM

If you would just accept the fact that we don't have much talent this year, it would be much easier for you to understand