PDA

View Full Version : Ole Ms versus stetson

MsStateBaseball
03-08-2015, 12:56 PM
Like I predicted months ago, OM is bad offensively, bad. They play Louisville then LSU, my predict is 0-5. Going to get killed in baton rouge.

Don't complain about our offense.

TopDog58
03-08-2015, 01:27 PM
http://www.fragrancex.com/images/products/parent/medium/1002M.jpg

preachermatt83
03-08-2015, 01:31 PM
http://www.fragrancex.com/images/products/parent/medium/1002M.jpg

don't be dumb, around here we can't stand OM and we take pleasure in their failures... Don't like it ?

http://giant.gfycat.com/PrestigiousGargantuanCrownofthornsstarfish.gif

Jacksondevildog
03-08-2015, 01:35 PM
They are experiencing what we experienced last year. They lost some key guys like we did and are struggling early in the non conference. They have also pulled out a few games that they should have lost.

MsStateBaseball
03-08-2015, 02:25 PM
Should use the pic for Stetson cologne.

TopDog58
03-08-2015, 05:25 PM
Hey, let's laugh about Ole Miss baseball some more!

Saltydog
03-08-2015, 05:35 PM
be more worried about our own team and right now there's a ton we should be worried about. This team has some SERIOUS flaws. The hitting has been horrible the last week and we still don't have any power. The starting pitching will get raped in SEC play, Ross struggles more than one time thru the lineup and Fitts is NOT a closer. We've got more than enough to worry about.

Drugdog
03-08-2015, 06:22 PM
be more worried about our own team and right now there's a ton we should be worried about. This team has some SERIOUS flaws. The hitting has been horrible the last week and we still don't have any power. The starting pitching will get raped in SEC play, Ross struggles more than one time thru the lineup and Fitts is NOT a closer. We've got more than enough to worry about.

Gosh your right. We can't talk about the Rebels losing because we lose focus on our team. Well I'm 8 beers deep , the Baseball team must be in trouble.
Read more post less.

SDDawg
03-08-2015, 08:18 PM
Well I'm 8 beers deep , the Baseball team must be in trouble.

Have another drink.

dawgoneyall
03-08-2015, 08:37 PM
If you are not interested in the bearsharks losing then go to.....somewhere else.

I mean really......

Offshore Dawg
03-09-2015, 08:13 AM
Yea ! I do love it when the bears loose, But the Dawgs need to clean up their backyard at the same time. This midget bunt ball is getting old and it does not look like we have the team that we thought we had. Season is still early but "damn".

Saltydog
03-09-2015, 12:19 PM
meaningful post. If you've been keeping up (and I don't think you have) you would know that the author of this thread has been bashing Ole Miss since before the start of the season telling us all of their shortfalls. It think it's pretty obvious they have a few. HOWEVER, what you don't see is him telling us about our own shortfalls. He has great baseball knowledge but he always paints it so rosey and sometime it's NOT! I don't mind him bashing UM at all. Matter o' fact I love it that they suck ass this year but at the same time we better get our shit together quickly with Bama coming to town this weekend or we're going to get our asses lambasted.

RougeDawg
03-09-2015, 01:15 PM
This offensive drop was predicted by some on here. One key difference in their team this year, opposed to last.

MsStateBaseball
03-09-2015, 06:39 PM
If you want to talk our offensive shortfalls: Hump is still inexperienced missed last summer his first as a college player, Collins is still hurt, Holland is trying way too hard. But the biggest is pitch identification and that comes with reps. All you need is 2 or more guys hot at any given moment in the season to carry you through. Robson was for a while. Hump and Collins will, let's hope soon.

Playing at home sometimes hurt, need a road trip.

But I think our talent has increased so that we will be very good, when I don't know. Trust me on this.