PDA

View Full Version : Coolers and Dudy Noble

weblow
03-08-2015, 10:15 AM
So what is the deal with taking coolers into the baseball game? I knew that you could take them into LFL but there are a good number of people with coolers in the chairbacks. Anyone have experience on carrying a cooler in? Are the coolers checked?

godlluB
03-08-2015, 11:23 AM
I come in through the center field gate, and people bring them in all the time. We typically take ours out during lunch on Friday and just leave it in the trailer.

If you're bringing in a small, soft-side cooler, I don't think they'll give you any grief. If in doubt, just come in the center field gate.

Now ,that said, don't bring in glass, and if you're smuggling in beer, bring a cup and keep the cans out of sight. Don't do anything stupid to screw it up for everyone else.

RichardHarrow
03-08-2015, 11:23 AM
I enter the dude through the gate in center field, coolers are not checked. I usually stand on the deck in right field, keep your beer in a cup and you're solid

dawgman
03-08-2015, 11:44 AM
I have been in the chairbacks for 30 years and regularly take a cooler. Only checked once and that was 10 years ago. Can't remember the circumstances. Obviously at this point I am old, so the checking is probably less for those my age.

weblow
03-08-2015, 11:51 AM
I have been in the chairbacks for 30 years and regularly take a cooler. Only checked once and that was 10 years ago. Can't remember the circumstances. Obviously at this point I am old, so the checking is probably less for those my age.

I wasn't looking to bring in a case of beer, just some waters and junk for the kids.

justin
03-08-2015, 12:02 PM
We've had no issues bringing in a soft sided cooler or backpack with drinks and snacks for the kids through the gate by the ticket window and into the chairbacks. They have never asked to look inside.

dawgman
03-08-2015, 12:05 PM
I rarely take beer and the cooler is small. (12 pack size small enuff to fit under the seat) Juice, water and candy bars usually

mstatefan91
03-08-2015, 12:34 PM
I wasn't looking to bring in a case of beer, just some waters and junk for the kids.

You'll be fine. Just take it in the center field gate. People bring in outside food and water all the time. They can't really say anything because they let people bring alcohol in