PDA

View Full Version : SEC Network / Network + question:

Jacksondevildog
03-07-2015, 05:00 PM
Ole Miss is playing at home vs Stetson and the game is on SEC Network+. They have a home hoops game tonight that is also televised. We are playing at home vs San Diego and the game is not being streamed on SEC Network + due to a mens basketball game at home vs Missouri. Why is this? Also, please don't answer with we don't have enough cameras. We are about to build a 40 million dollar baseball stadium and just spent countless millions on our football stadium.

TheRef
03-07-2015, 05:11 PM
We don't have enough equipment to do so...that's the truth. We will have enough equipment by next season.

smootness
03-07-2015, 05:14 PM
If you don't want me to tell you it's because we don't have cameras, then I don't know what you want me to tell you. That is the reason.

But we can have the proper equipment, and we will next year.

Jacksondevildog
03-07-2015, 05:21 PM
How in the hell did we not prepare for this? It's not like they came to us a day before the first game and said, "Hey guys, we are adding a channel called the SEC network and every thing will be televised. It starts tomorrow."

Coach34
03-07-2015, 06:14 PM
Penny pinching Athletic Department is why

War Machine Dawg
03-07-2015, 08:43 PM
Penny pinching Athletic Department is why

LT 2.0 in charge fo sho.

SapperDawg
03-07-2015, 08:55 PM
Even worse is our inabilty to have a radio outlet for our baseball team anywhere south of Hattiesburg. It was really pathetic when in Jackson County, MS I could listen to baseball games from USM, Fredo, LSU, Auburn and Alabama....but not the runner up to the national championship in 2013 inside their own state!

And spare me the TuneIn, Iheartradio or HailState app crap. If our competitors are on the airwaves IN OUR STATE, then we need to be too.

Outside Dawg
03-07-2015, 08:57 PM
We also had a home softball game at 1pm which was on SECN.

Jacksondevildog
03-07-2015, 09:30 PM
I agree about the statewide radio issues. That shit wouldn't fly in Alabama or Louisiana.
Even worse is our inabilty to have a radio outlet for our baseball team anywhere south of Hattiesburg. It was really pathetic when in Jackson County, MS I could listen to baseball games from USM, Fredo, LSU, Auburn and Alabama....but not the runner up to the national championship in 2013 inside their own state!

And spare me the TuneIn, Iheartradio or HailState app crap. If our competitors are on the airwaves IN OUR STATE, then we need to be too.

jbjones
03-07-2015, 09:36 PM
I agree about the statewide radio issues. That shit wouldn't fly in Alabama or Louisiana.

That shit shouldn't fly anywhere. It's hard to not laugh at hearing "people's University" when we can't even get a damned sports broadcast across the state. It's embarassing. Chief Markiteer needs to have his ass handed to him on a daily basis until this bullshit is fixed.

LISTEN UP AD!

http://images.amcnetworks.com/ifc.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/080912-r-lee-ermy.jpg