PDA

View Full Version : Hunter pence

msstate7
03-05-2015, 06:52 PM
Broken bone in forearm

http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/03/05/hunter-pence-hit-in-hand-by-pitch-headed-for-x-rays/

dawgs
03-05-2015, 07:06 PM
Well the Giants are on pace to maintain their every other year pattern.

Dawg61
03-05-2015, 07:26 PM
Damn that sucks! Out 6-8 weeks so all of preseason and April.

godlluB
03-05-2015, 08:32 PM
msstate7,

May I make a humble request that you mark these sorts of threads as "OT", or "Braves", or "MLB", so those of us who don't give a shit about these topics can save some wear and tear on our left mouse buttons?

Thanks,
godlluB

sandwolf
03-05-2015, 08:39 PM
msstate7,

May I make a humble request that you mark these sorts of threads as "OT", or "Braves", or "MLB", so those of us who don't give a shit about these topics can save some wear and tear on our left mouse buttons?

Thanks,
godlluB

I would like to second this request.

msstate7
03-05-2015, 08:43 PM
msstate7,

Thanks,
godlluB

Sure. Sorry for the wasted 5 seconds of your day. Haha

MS_half-step
03-05-2015, 10:45 PM
Hunter pence = MLB baseball player

dawgs
03-06-2015, 02:25 AM
I must be the only person on this board that wants everything in 1 forum. I swear it's not that time consuming to scan thru threads and determine which ones I don't care about clicking on. And I hate having to bounce around forum to forum because someone brings up a slightly different topic.

msstate7
03-06-2015, 06:53 AM
I must be the only person on this board that wants everything in 1 forum. I swear it's not that time consuming to scan thru threads and determine which ones I don't care about clicking on. And I hate having to bounce around forum to forum because someone brings up a slightly different topic.

I actually agree with you on something. Wow...

MS_half-step
03-06-2015, 09:45 AM
I wasn't disagreeing, just making light of someone clicking on an MLB player named thread then complaining because it's MLB related.

MrKotter
03-06-2015, 09:54 AM
Sure. Sorry for the wasted 5 seconds of your day. Haha

Or at least post this BS in the appropriate area or go find a MLB board instead of a MSU board.

msstate7
03-06-2015, 10:06 AM
Or at least post this BS in the appropriate area or go find a MLB board instead of a MSU board.

Geez... Just bc you aren't interested doesn't mean there aren't people who are. There's plenty of mlb fans here. It offends you so much that you open the thread and respond in it...

Really Clark?
03-06-2015, 10:19 AM

Lighten up Francis. Msstate7 keep bringing us the MLB and Braves info. A lot of us appreciate it. Especially as a fan of a baseball school.

ETA. Btw the Braves signed Moylan to a minor league deal. He may be ready by mid season. Always liked him and seems like a good club house guy.

sandwolf
03-06-2015, 10:22 AM
I wasn't disagreeing, just making light of someone clicking on an MLB player named thread then complaining because it's MLB related.

Those that don't follow pro baseball can't always identify a pro baseball player's name.

Dawg61
03-06-2015, 10:58 AM
Jesus who gives a ****?! Stop whining like a bunch of bitches cause other people enjoy talking other sports besides MSU.

dawgs
03-06-2015, 11:03 AM
I actually agree with you on something. Wow...

You'll be voting democrat, moving to the west coast, joining the fire ray crowd, rooting for the Nationals, and preferring Mariota over winston in no time ;-)

msstate7
03-06-2015, 11:05 AM
You'll be voting democrat, moving to the west coast, joining the fire ray crowd, rooting for the Nationals, and preferring Mariota over winston in no time ;-)

Maybe haha

For the record, I don't prefer Winston over MM. I just like giving you a little hell bc you're a nats fan.

(Yeah, I'm immature)

Cabo32
03-06-2015, 11:07 AM
It literally took 10x longer for some you to write a bitchy reply to msstate7 post than it would have been to go back a page. Quit being pussies

TimberBeast
03-06-2015, 11:19 AM

Nice avatar. Bob the man!

DudyDawg
03-06-2015, 11:22 AM

I agree. No one clicks on the other boards.