PDA

View Full Version : I'm not as mad tonight as I was last night

Bully13
06-25-2013, 08:26 PM
I hope God forgives me for the bombs I threw last night. shit hurt. I've relegated myself to acceptance mode that this team is simply better than my Bullies are. we are playing mentally defeated right now and that's where my mentality has gone as well. their pitching is just too much for us to handle right now and if we do hit a ball hard, their defense just sucks it in. 2 errors in the first and renfore playing like he's lost is all I need to see what's going on. I'm proud of this team. this run will propel us and put us back where we belong in college baseball. the national exposure has been unreal. can't put a price tag on it. what is going to happen in the upcoming years is what we've been waiting on and it is going to play out well for us.
we are back. I'm going to be happy instead of dejected. I hope lots of folks show up at the airport and ring 'em loud.

gravedigger
06-25-2013, 08:36 PM
I am. First night is excusable. Not learning that YOU CANT SWING UP IN THIS ****ING BALL PARK is inexcusable. What the ****.

We have much to be proud of for getting to this game because if your team is sitting home tonight you are the chokers, not us. But it is ****ing unbelievable we are making the same mistakes at the plate OVER and OVER.

Bully13
06-25-2013, 09:03 PM
it hurts. I'm sad about how this ended. we are not going to score six on this bunch. we'll prolly be shut out. ****. but I'll take this over getting ousted by samford. I need another drink. I'll go fix one now.

Bully13
06-25-2013, 09:05 PM
I wonder how this hopeful shit situation will end. any predictions? 1st and 3rd.. oh I see.. 0-2...anybody guess what's next?

FlabLoser
06-25-2013, 09:37 PM
I am disappointed at our swinging for the fences instead of manufacturing runs in what everybody expected to be close games. I am disappointed that we abandoned small ball. Game 1 was a heart breaker to see us set up for a 9th inning rally and not do it.

The Game 2 loss has been obvious since the 2nd inning. I'm already resigned to it.

But in 1 day, 2 days tops, I will feel shameless proud of what this team achieved this year.

Losing never feels good. But pretty soon you will all get over it and be happy with what we did.

Bully13
06-25-2013, 09:42 PM
good one flab... no doubt.. but I would like to see more fight than what I'm seeing right now.. going down is one thing, but this is another... didn't expect it to end this way..