PDA

View Full Version : Tookie!!!

Tripp McNeely
03-04-2015, 10:11 PM
The drop off between Ready and Bloodman is ridiculous! Backup point guard play has cost us at least 5-6 games this year. Tookie can't get here soon enough!

smootness
03-04-2015, 10:13 PM
I have to agree. Bloodman either tries something and it turns out poorly, or he stands at the top of the key, dribbles a couple of times, and passes. He puts no pressure on the defense. Have to get Ready back in.

Dawg61
03-04-2015, 10:21 PM
The drop off between Ready and Bloodman is ridiculous! Backup point guard play has cost us at least 5-6 games this year. Tookie can't get here soon enough!

Tookie Monster!!!

thf24
03-04-2015, 10:22 PM
At the risk of sounding like 61... it's hard to believe there weren't better options available who we could have gotten when Ray was looking for another point guard in '12. I hate to knock any dawg, but Bloodman simply isn't a D1 basketball player.

Dawg61
03-04-2015, 10:22 PM
Nice drive by Houston!!

Dawg61
03-04-2015, 10:26 PM
Houston has unlimited potential. He is lightning quick to the basket when he commits to the drive. If he could somehow steal Kobe Bryant's jump shot he would be a potential NBA talent.

msstate7
03-04-2015, 10:27 PM
Houston has unlimited potential. He is lightning quick to the basket when he commits to the drive. If he could somehow steal Kobe Bryant's jump shot he would be a potential NBA talent.

If anyone steals kobe's jumpshot, they'd be NBA talent

Dawg61
03-04-2015, 10:30 PM
If anyone steals kobe's jumpshot, they'd be NBA talent

True sorry thought this was the game chat

DudyDawg
03-04-2015, 10:46 PM
True sorry thought this was the game chat

If he stole Readys jumpshot he could be NBA talent. He's that much of a freak.

Okay maybe not. But he's a freak

C222
03-04-2015, 10:57 PM
At the risk of sounding like 61... it's hard to believe there weren't better options available who we could have gotten when Ray was looking for another point guard in '12. I hate to knock any dawg, but Bloodman simply isn't a D1 basketball player.

Not trying to argue but I really don't think there was. We got Bloodman pretty late if I remember.

Tookie is so much better than Bloodman now. Not even close.

chef dixon
03-04-2015, 11:17 PM
Bloodman was actually not that bad last year and put up a very respectable stat line. This year he has no confidence when he's in and with his talent level that equals disaster.

whosyourdawgy
03-04-2015, 11:22 PM
Bloodman was actually not that bad last year and put up a very respectable stat line. This year he has no confidence when he's in and with his talent level that equals disaster.

This season it's hard to comprehend. No defense respects him. He could stand 12 foot from the basket and no one is worried about him scoring. Last season he penetrated a ton more and created opportunities. Now he just stands at the top of the key dribbling the damn ball. What the hell happened to him I wonder

mic
03-05-2015, 07:07 AM
This season it's hard to comprehend. No defense respects him. He could stand 12 foot from the basket and no one is worried about him scoring. Last season he penetrated a ton more and created opportunities. Now he just stands at the top of the key dribbling the damn ball. What the hell happened to him I wonder

Agree. I thought he actually looked ok last year at times on the offensive end. He has never been able to shoot but this year it's 4 on 5 on the offensive end when he is in the game.
He can defend but he has brought nothing to the table on the offensive side.

Also about last night.. What was the deal with Fred?. I know he has games where he can't make a shot , but he played like 10 minutes last night and made his only shot from 3.. He wasn't in foul trouble, and he always plays good defense..
Houston played well and I have no problem with him getting minutes , but if Fred is scoring he needs more shots.. Maybe he was under the weather or something. Just thought it was strange with the lack of minutes he had last night...