PDA

View Full Version : Why was my "Lenbron Choking in OT(Overtime)" moved??

RougeDawg
03-03-2015, 12:29 PM
Can we not discuss sports outside of MSU, Mississippi and the south anymore?

mstatefan91
03-03-2015, 01:09 PM
Yeah you can... in bovine scatology

DawgHouseUnited
03-03-2015, 02:21 PM
I think it's fairly strict, aside from the Braves threads that seem to pop up regularly on here.

Alldawg
03-03-2015, 02:34 PM
And Michael Jordan

DudyDawg
03-03-2015, 03:19 PM
I wish they would be a bit more liberal in allowing some OT talk. Not much happens during the week during baseball. I get wanting to keep it MSU, but a few off topic things don't kill the board. Just my opinion tho..

MaxedOutMaroon
03-03-2015, 03:44 PM
I personally am not a fan of the Braves topics either. Mainly, because I'm a Reds fan, so why would I care to get on elitedawgs for Braves talk?

DudyDawg
03-03-2015, 03:46 PM
I personally am not a fan of the Braves topics either. Mainly, because I'm a Reds fan, so why would I care to get on elitedawgs for Braves talk?

Would love it if we could have a thread or two a weeks titled NBA/MLB etc to talk about it tho. No one goes on the BS board so it's hard to talk about there

GreenheadDawg
03-03-2015, 04:22 PM

Wouldn't hurt my feelings at all if the Braves threads were gone. But I just don't click on them. Usually solves that

MaxedOutMaroon
03-03-2015, 04:31 PM
Would love it if we could have a thread or two a weeks titled NBA/MLB etc to talk about it tho. No one goes on the BS board so it's hard to talk about there

Agreed, that's fair

RougeDawg
03-03-2015, 07:05 PM
So this Is a MSU thread only board? How are all these Bearshart and other SEC team threads allowed? Given the current state of this board, I figured a non MSU basketball related thread would be welcomed.

RougeDawg
03-03-2015, 07:06 PM
Yeah you can... in bovine scatology

I believe Soccer threads are allowed many times on here. Since when has a MSU or southern soccer team done anything worth writing about?

ScoobaDawg
03-03-2015, 07:21 PM
I believe Soccer threads are allowed many times on here. Since when has a MSU or southern soccer team done anything worth writing about?

Soccer is permanently banned to Bovine.

RougeDawg
03-03-2015, 08:46 PM
Soccer is permanently banned to Bovine.

So let me get this straight. This is no longer a sports board? One cannot simply post on something sports related? Let's say an amazing feat or performance in a non MSU or Atlanta Braves sport? Personally I put Braves posts in with soccer if we are lumping things into categories. I prefer not to see Braves threads daily if we at going strictly MSU only. Guess that also bans the daily Bearshart threads as well. Am I still allowed to interject LSU threads as I learn them? Based on the Kevin thread getting tossed, LSU is off limits as well.

FlabLoser
03-03-2015, 11:42 PM
So let me get this straight. This is no longer a sports board? One cannot simply post on something sports related? Let's say an amazing feat or performance in a non MSU or Atlanta Braves sport? Personally I put Braves posts in with soccer if we are lumping things into categories. I prefer not to see Braves threads daily if we at going strictly MSU only. Guess that also bans the daily Bearshart threads as well. Am I still allowed to interject LSU threads as I learn them? Based on the Kevin thread getting tossed, LSU is off limits as well.

ED has never been a sports board. It is a MSU board. All things MSU, and things related to MSU - like LSU.

Exceptions are made for really crazy things like Tony Stewart killing a guy.

There's the Bovine Scatology (OT) board for other things. And the Outdoor Dawg board for outdoor things, cooking, drinking, etc..basically guy stuff.

I seen it dawg
03-03-2015, 11:50 PM

Stop ****ing crying about it. Being a damn woman.

RougeDawg
03-04-2015, 12:02 PM
Stop ****ing crying about it. Being a damn woman.

Not crying. Get off your high horse. I'm asking for an explanation as to why a Lebron (arguably best basketball player on earth) choking in a clutch spot, is any different than who the shitty Braves had throwing a bullpen yesterday? Neither are MSU related but one is allowed and the other not. Not everyone cares about the Braves but the posts are allowed. Just Trying to understand the rationale and logic of the board, since common sense does not apply when one views the topics posted.

FlabLoser
03-04-2015, 12:05 PM
Where's the Braves thread? I missed that one. I'll move it.

RougeDawg
03-04-2015, 12:05 PM
ED has never been a sports board. It is a MSU board. All things MSU, and things related to MSU - like LSU.

Exceptions are made for really crazy things like Tony Stewart killing a guy.

There's the Bovine Scatology (OT) board for other things. And the Outdoor Dawg board for outdoor things, cooking, drinking, etc..basically guy stuff.

How are the Atlanta braves related to MSU? My point is what is the reasoning for allowing some non MSU related topics but not others?

I seen it dawg
03-04-2015, 03:30 PM
Not crying. Get off your high horse. I'm asking for an explanation as to why a Lebron (arguably best basketball player on earth) choking in a clutch spot, is any different than who the shitty Braves had throwing a bullpen yesterday? Neither are MSU related but one is allowed and the other not. Not everyone cares about the Braves but the posts are allowed. Just Trying to understand the rationale and logic of the board, since common sense does not apply when one views the topics posted.

You take off the white wig. You're being passive aggressive about it to find an answer that you'll never agree with and won't be able to change.