View Full Version : New DNF prices officially announced

messageboardsuperhero
03-03-2015, 11:37 AM
http://www.hailstate.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=209921312&DB_OEM_ID=16800

Thoughts?

ETA: And here's a fundraising video http://haildudynoble.com/

Smitty
03-03-2015, 11:44 AM
Wish the lounge spots were a little less expensive.. Of course now everyone that uses it will donate so it won't be as big a burden to the lounge owner. Still I was hoping around 1200$

engie
03-03-2015, 11:50 AM
LFLofts - $62,400 per (50k BDC Donation plus $1200 per month maintenance fee) - assuming 24 - $1.5 million per year
LFL - $2000 per not including price of tickets - assuming 86 - $172 thousand per year before season tickets added out there(currently about 2k of those)
Suites - $30k per 12 person suite and $45k per 18 person suite - assuming 24 - $900 thousand per year
Loge - $1710 per seat. How many?
Club - $1310 per seat. How many?
Backstop - $600 per pass(like the Gridiron, must be purchased on top of season tickets). How many?
Chairbacks - $1500 donation for 10 year seating rights -- plus the cost of tickets, which is going to vary greatly by location I'd think...

Stadium is going to bring in $10mil per year. Our best baseball revenue season on record was last season at $3mil and change. A big cheers to all of those that argued that the numbers wouldn't work and that we "couldn't do what LSU does"... We're about to do it -- and do it better....

engie
03-03-2015, 11:55 AM
Was posting at the same time... Mods feel free to merge the threads...

My thoughts -- The Joneses we will be. Just like we've been. At least well into most of our future kids' lives. I'm unbelievably proud of this accomplishment from Strick and our crew. It's everything I wanted and more. It truly is a legacy.

messageboardsuperhero
03-03-2015, 12:04 PM
Was posting at the same time... Mods feel free to merge the threads...

My thoughts -- The Joneses we will be. Just like we've been. At least well into most of our future kids' lives. I'm unbelievably proud of this accomplishment from Strick and our crew. It's everything I wanted and more. It truly is a legacy.

Ditto. It's beyond what I even imagined it could be- and I had some pretty high expectations. Stricklin has done a fantastic job with this project so far. I can't wait for us to break ground after the 2016 season and follow the building.

DawgHouseUnited
03-03-2015, 12:11 PM
Ditto. It's beyond what I even imagined it could be- and I had some pretty high expectations. Stricklin has done a fantastic job with this project so far. I can't wait for us to break ground after the 2016 season and follow the building.

Completely pointless speculation, but I wonder if they'll set up a web cam like they did for DWS?

FlabLoser
03-03-2015, 12:28 PM
Completely pointless speculation, but I wonder if they'll set up a web cam like they did for DWS?

Be sure to leave the crane out of the picture.

bulldogcountry1
03-03-2015, 12:30 PM
There is a wide range of opportunities for fans, which I think is great. I was hoping to see some sort of premium seating that is within reasonable reach of my budget, and I think they have that with the Omaha Club seats.

DanDority
03-03-2015, 12:33 PM
Where will we play our home games, until it is finished. I'm sure it's been talked about but my memory has faded.

engie
03-03-2015, 12:34 PM

I imagine they will have several. Since the baseball build will be so much less localized and more spread out.

Only thing I'd like to see added to the current design is tiers in the berms on the right field side and under the scoreboard. Make it where students(scoreboard) and young alums/"partiers" not attached to lounges(RF line) can set up chairs/coolers/grills on flat ground in those spots. Having sat on both the left field hill and in the tiers in right of the previous iteration of Swayze -- the tiers are greatly superior to berms for those crowd aspects. Now, for the parents that are constantly moving and looking after children -- sloped berms are probably just about perfect. Build them as shown in the designs in left in front of the playground...

Just my $0.02 on this...

SheltonChoked
03-03-2015, 12:35 PM
Last I heard, the plan was to finish the lower section in a year. Or finish it enough to play in.

So all game would be at home.

Homedawg
03-03-2015, 12:44 PM
Last I heard, the plan was to finish the lower section in a year. Or finish it enough to play in.

So all game would be at home.

As of two weeks ago, they didn't know where we were playing, but odds were not at dudy noble. But, they were holding out hope....

DanDority
03-03-2015, 01:07 PM
As of two weeks ago, they didn't know where we were playing, but odds were not at dudy noble. But, they were holding out hope....

Thanks

Howboutdemdogs
03-03-2015, 06:27 PM
The construction cam is addicting.

Dawgpile
03-03-2015, 09:31 PM
The construction cam is addicting.

This was a sad day for me. (https://oxblue.com/archive/0f1f8ae3fe7c7e4383b13a58d7e38c99/800x600.jpg)