PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jordan

Dawg61
03-02-2015, 06:18 PM
I found this interesting so I thought I'd share. MJ is officially a billionaire now. He made $90 mill from Nike alone last year and his Hornets have skyrocketed in value thanks to Steve Ballmer paying $2 billion cash money for the Clippers. Old Micheal Jordan and his famous gambling habits, thirst for very expensive women/divorces and ridiculous lavish spending habits on cars and every luxury known to man has still managed to turn himself into a billionaire. I bet he's still pissed at his high school coach anyways.

smootness
03-02-2015, 08:41 PM
I found this interesting so I thought I'd share. MJ is officially a billionaire now. He made $90 mill from Nike alone last year and his Hornets have skyrocketed in value thanks to Steve Ballmer paying $2 billion cash money for the Clippers. Old Micheal Jordan and his famous gambling habits, thirst for very expensive women/divorces and ridiculous lavish spending habits on cars and every luxury known to man has still managed to turn himself into a billionaire. I bet he's still pissed at his high school coach anyways.

Yeah, Jordan's done amazingly well for himself.

And you're right, I guarantee you he still thinks about his HS coach daily.

He's one of those people who has everything, yet if I could switch places but also had to take on all the personality and mentality, I wouldn't do it. He seems like he's miserable and can't really enjoy himself due to the grudges.

Dawg61
03-02-2015, 09:02 PM
Yeah, Jordan's done amazingly well for himself.

And you're right, I guarantee you he still thinks about his HS coach daily.

He's one of those people who has everything, yet if I could switch places but also had to take on all the personality and mentality, I wouldn't do it. He seems like he's miserable and can't really enjoy himself due to the grudges.

Reminds me of Tiger Woods. Has everything in the world accept being comfortable in his own skin.

Offshore Dawg
03-03-2015, 08:03 AM
Not bad for dribbling a basketball and letting businesses use your name.

starkvegasdawg
03-03-2015, 09:12 AM
Not bad for dribbling a basketball and letting businesses use your name.

I'll let a business use my name for 1% of what they are paying for MJ's. That'd still be $900,000 from Nike. And then there are the Fruit of the Loom commercials where he's ripping tags out of t-shirts. I could do that for a fraction of the cost.

Dawg61
03-03-2015, 12:38 PM
I'll let a business use my name for 1% of what they are paying for MJ's. That'd still be $900,000 from Nike. And then there are the Fruit of the Loom commercials where he's ripping tags out of t-shirts. I could do that for a fraction of the cost.

$90 mill from Nike for the Air Jordan brand has gotta be so sweet! Plus unlimited shoes, attire etc for life. MJ gets a check for $7.5 mill a month from just Nike. Insane

starkvegasdawg
03-03-2015, 12:54 PM
I don't begrudge him one penny of that money. He earned it all playing within the rules of the system and because people were willing to pay him that much. But damn...that is just money on a scale that is almost hard to comprehend. And I realize there are others like Bill Gates that would make him seem poor in comparison.