PDA

View Full Version : Crucial EliteDawg advice needed to help us win tonight....

CadaverDawg
06-25-2013, 02:04 PM
I have been the one betting big on our opponents in hopes of giving us the reverse psych win. It has cost me a lot of VCAsh over the last few weeks. Well, last night I was the ONLY one that bet on UCLA, and we lost. Now today I see a lot of bets on UCLA and NONE on MSU.

So the question is, do I continue doing what I've been doing and bet the house on UCLA even though it didn't work last night? Or do I go heavy on MSU to change it up?

Unlike my personal superstitions, this one is something that the EliteDawgs community has helped me with, so I need input. I'm going with $3000 on whichever you guys recommend that can help us win. I will gladly sacrifice money for the Dawgs to make it to game 3.

Thoughts?

Do I put it all on UCLA, or all on MSU?

LiterallyPolice
06-25-2013, 02:13 PM
I think you keep going with what has worked: betting on the opponent.

No one ever said we had to go undefeated to win the CWS. We may have lost last night's battle, but I have faith that your devotion in the face of adversity will help us win the war.

GODSPEED.

CadaverDawg
06-25-2013, 02:20 PM
I tend to agree with you. If I bet on MSU I cannot expect the baseball gods to reward me with two wins..That would be expecting a little too much in my opinion...especially as a State fan*

FISHDAWG
06-25-2013, 02:21 PM
I'll put it all on MSU tonight if you will ....screw the totals, either all in or not at all ?

CadaverDawg
06-25-2013, 02:23 PM
I'll put it all on MSU tonight if you will ....screw the totals, either all in or not at all ?

Nope, I feel like I need to make a sacrifice. I upped the amount and went $4000 on UCLA. I will gladly sacrifice the $4000 for my Dawgs. Literally is right above, I can't abandon what has worked just because we lost 1 game. That has been my theory all along so I need to stick with it.

Please accept my sacrifice indians....take it and give our Dawgs the W. HailState