PDA

View Full Version : SEC pre-spring position rankings: LB

notsofarawaydawg
03-02-2015, 12:02 PM
Quarterback Rankings (http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/98597/sec-pre-spring-position-rankings-lb)

MaxedOutMaroon
03-02-2015, 12:06 PM
It's funny how ESPN is slowly figuring out that OM is not setting up for a good season, because they are analyzing each group

Coach34
03-02-2015, 12:08 PM
We are underrated here. Vandy does not have better LB's than we do

smootness
03-02-2015, 12:21 PM
I can't wait to see Leo Lew out there.

thf24
03-02-2015, 12:28 PM
It's funny how ESPN is slowly figuring out that OM is not setting up for a good season, because they are analyzing each group

Nah, they'll finish up the position analyses that should put them solidly in the middle of the SEC pack, stare blankly at the paper/screen for a moment, then go right back to touting them as a top 15 team and championship contender.

smootness
03-02-2015, 12:34 PM
Nah, they'll finish up the position analyses that should put them solidly in the middle of the SEC pack, stare blankly at the paper/screen for a moment, then go right back to touting them as a top 15 team and championship contender.

Or they'll say that their DL and WR are so good, it will mask the serious deficiencies at QB, RB, OL, and LB.

Political Hack
03-02-2015, 01:02 PM
Should be top 5 IMO. Probably somewhere close to being in a tie with UT.

mic
03-02-2015, 01:20 PM
Should be top 5 IMO. Probably somewhere close to being in a tie with UT.

Agree

Coach34
03-02-2015, 01:47 PM
I can't wait to see Leo Lew out there.

He's going to have to beat out Dez Harris for reps and playing time...should be a good August competition. Harris is 6'4-235 and going to be ready to go after redshirting and a Spring under his belt

mic
03-02-2015, 02:03 PM
He's going to have to beat out Dez Harris for reps and playing time...should be a good August competition. Harris is 6'4-235 and going to be ready to go after redshirting and a Spring under his belt

Brown
Brown
Jung
JT Gray
Harris
Green
Jackson ( will be used better in Diaz scheme)

That's a sick LB core even without Leo.... He better come in work his ass off and if he is does and is good enough as a frosh to get reps... Wow..
Manny should have a hard on right now...

SouthMsDawg
03-02-2015, 02:05 PM

Highly doubt that Harris practices this spring due to tearing his ACL this past fall.

Political Hack
03-02-2015, 02:07 PM
Brown
Brown
Jung
JT Gray
Harris
Green

That's a sick LB core even without Leo.... He better come in work his ass off and if he is does and is good enough as a frosh to get reps... Wow..

I don't see how he's not foaming at the mouth with that LB corps and Jones/James in front of them. That's just a ridiculous wealth of riches right there.

Jack Lambert
03-02-2015, 02:11 PM
Brown
Brown
Jung
JT Gray
Harris
Green

For what ever reason we have turned out some really good LB sice Mullen has been here. One leaves and seems like one or two replaces him. That has been the case since he has been here.

Both Browns could end up making a NFL team.

smootness
03-02-2015, 02:14 PM

I was just joking about the typo in the article.

Obviously Lewis has work to do to see the field this year, but I still think he will. He's too good.

Political Hack
03-02-2015, 02:16 PM
Both Browns could end up making a NFL team.

I would actually be surprised if both don't. I expected this out of Richie, but I admit I am a little surprised with how good Benni has been. He ran sort of funny when toting the ball in high school (weird looking gait) which made me question how flexible he was with his hips, but homeboy can move.

chef dixon
03-02-2015, 02:28 PM
I was just joking about the typo in the article.

Obviously Lewis has work to do to see the field this year, but I still think he will. He's too good.

He had a very, very underwhelming senior year. He's got his work cut out for him.

LC Dawg
03-02-2015, 03:00 PM
I could give my dachshund five minutes on the internet and he would know as much about our linebackers as Greg Ostendorf does.

smootness
03-02-2015, 03:01 PM
He had a very, very underwhelming senior year. He's got his work cut out for him.

Eh, he still has all the same ability he had, and that's all that matters.

I don't know exactly how he performed as a senior, and it doesn't really matter once he shows up. As long as he has the talent he showed as a junior, it's going to be very hard to keep him off the field.

Mullen glowed about him on signing day.

Political Hack
03-02-2015, 03:15 PM
I could give my dachshund five minutes on the internet and he would know as much about our linebackers as Greg Ostendorf does.

sadly true.

RougeDawg
03-02-2015, 03:37 PM

What are you talking about? Don't you remember that one crootin class they had?**

Barkman Turner Overdrive
03-02-2015, 03:45 PM

Hahaha. You say that as if a dachshund could focus on ANYTHING for five straight minutes.