PDA

View Full Version : Huge Choke job by Lebron in OT vs Rockets...

RougeDawg
03-01-2015, 06:36 PM
He missed 2 free throws, only down by one with 5 seconds left in OT. He has 37 points but is 3 of 11 from the line. Houston got screwed on some bad calls down the stretch so it evens out in the end. They were letting Lebron do whatever he wanted on the offensive and defensive end. Houston wins 105-103.

PMDawg
03-01-2015, 06:47 PM
Yeah he sucks!!!

DudyDawg
03-01-2015, 07:27 PM
Good win for my rockets. It was a battle of a game. The refs were terrible. Lebron could literally hold Hardens arms when guarding him with no call. It's been a really good NBA season so far. Rockets need Dwight back soon, but we keep winning without him

RougeDawg
03-01-2015, 09:44 PM
Yeah he sucks!!!

Not sure if serious?? Did I say that? I said he missed 2 free throws that could have tied or put them ahead with a few seconds to play. definition of choke job.

RougeDawg
03-01-2015, 09:47 PM
Good win for my rockets. It was a battle of a game. The refs were terrible. Lebron could literally hold Hardens arms when guarding him with no call. It's been a really good NBA season so far. Rockets need Dwight back soon, but we keep winning without him

Yea. Yall just need to start beating OKC, San Antonio and the other teams vying for the last couple playoff spots. I'm a Pelicans season ticket holder and we are hanging in the playoff hunt, despite 3 best players being out. The Friday night win was crazy.

OT but has anyone ever seen such a fragile Superstar than Anthony Davis? He misses more games for minor injuries than any player in the league. Nothing is ever torn or broken, but he misses 30-40% of the games each year.