PDA

View Full Version : At the half it's 28-16 lady dogs

starkvegasdawg
03-01-2015, 02:49 PM
Bears shot out to a 9-0 lead and it's been all us ever since. Game should be out of hand by now. We've had several TO's and missed some easy shots. That being said, defense has been stifling.

Offshore Dawg
03-01-2015, 03:49 PM
7,326 in attendance, new record.

starkvegasdawg
03-01-2015, 04:03 PM
We win despite around 23 TO's. Difference was we were near automatic from the line. Bears shot them like our men's team.

Quaoarsking
03-01-2015, 04:38 PM
It's really strange to me how the announcers spent the whole time calling Ole Miss a bubble team and now their coach is making his case for them in the post-game press conference.

Ole Miss's RPI is 95. They aren't going to sniff the bubble, even if they barely lose the SEC Tournament final.

dickiedawg
03-01-2015, 04:53 PM
Their coach is the whiniest, brattiest coach I've seen. He did nothing but holler at referees the whole time, he finally earned a T but the refs were waaay more patient than was necessary.

TheRef
03-01-2015, 04:56 PM
Their coach is the whiniest, brattiest coach I've seen. He did nothing but holler at referees the whole time, he finally earned a T but the refs were waaay more patient than was necessary.

Usually referees have a line of words that if a coach directs at them, they will automatically T 'em up. He must have said something to the referee because I saw him jawing into the referee's ear, then without hesitation the ref T'd him up. It was glorious, and if you were looking at me during the game, I couldn't help but mimic him from then on out. I have no voice, Praise the Lord and Go Dawgs.