PDA

View Full Version : Best crowd of the year

MabenMaroon
03-01-2015, 01:40 PM
Still 25 minutes from tip-off and this already going to clearly be the biggest crowd of the year in The Hump, men's or women's. Big game.

From Bob Carskadon a few minutes ago.

starkvegasdawg
03-01-2015, 02:27 PM
Very sloppy game by both sides so far.

shannondawg
03-01-2015, 06:14 PM
Better than 7000 in attendance. They showed Rick Ray on jumbotron, he didn't look happy. Probably wondering where all these damm fans come from.

tcdog70
03-01-2015, 06:19 PM
These Refs are terrible. They allowed muggings in the first half then called Ticky tack in the second half. Nice win. Saw Boobie Dixon.

RougeDawg
03-01-2015, 10:17 PM
Still 25 minutes from tip-off and this already going to clearly be the biggest crowd of the year in The Hump, men's or women's. Big game.

From Bob Carskadon a few minutes ago.

Hey you Ray supporters. This should be the event that finally shuts all of you the hell up.

Congrats to the ladies team. They are the MSU basketball torch bearers now.

TheRef
03-01-2015, 10:19 PM
Hey you Ray supporters. This should be the event that finally shuts all of you the hell up.

Congrats to the ladies team. They are the MSU basketball torch bearers now.

Honestly, even if the men's team was doing well, the women's team would still be the torchbearer....

TheDogFather
03-01-2015, 10:29 PM
Honestly, even if the men's team was doing well, the women's team would still be the torchbearer....

Define "well"

TheRef
03-01-2015, 11:23 PM
Define "well"

High NIT, bubble NCAA. For this year at least. Next year, I will define us doing well by competing for a SEC title, either regular season or tournament.

ScottH
03-01-2015, 11:39 PM
I wonder the last time we had an actual (not announced) mens crowd the size of todays womens?

mparkerfd20
03-02-2015, 01:06 AM
I wonder the last time we had an actual (not announced) mens crowd the size of todays womens?

Rick Ray wasn't the coach.

I seen it dawg
03-02-2015, 06:10 AM
Why take what the women do and turn it into a men's thread? That just sucks. It's just being an asshole for the sake of being an asshole. If it's a women's hoops thread, keep it that way. Keep the men's hoops talk to one of the 4 million threads yall start that never has anything new just the same stupid ass argument that never changes.

I'm tired of the shit. Banhammers are coming.

MadDawg
03-02-2015, 10:17 AM
Why take what the women do and turn it into a men's thread? That just sucks. It's just being an asshole for the sake of being an asshole. If it's a women's hoops thread, keep it that way. Keep the men's hoops talk to one of the 4 million threads yall start that never has anything new just the same stupid ass argument that never changes.

I was at the game and it was the talk in the stands. Sorry if that offends you.

tcdog70
03-02-2015, 11:10 AM

why would you Ban someone just because you don't like what they say? Hell, I don't like 90% of what you say. But it is a ****ing message board and different opinions is what makes it work.

I seen it dawg
03-02-2015, 11:17 AM
It's a beyond dead horse. Don't litter the women's threads with mens trash. Pretty simple. Start another nauseating thread.

I seen it dawg
03-02-2015, 11:17 AM
why would you Ban someone just because you don't like what they say? Hell, I don't like 90% of what you say. But it is a ****ing message board and different opinions is what makes it work.

No shit? That's what this is? grow a brain.

I seen it dawg
03-02-2015, 11:18 AM
I was at the game and it was the talk in the stands. Sorry if that offends you.

It's not offensive it's stupid. Keep womens threads women's hoops. Why take shots at men's hoops in women's hoops thread. Start a new thread.

tcdog70
03-02-2015, 12:23 PM
No shit? That's what this is? grow a brain.

Having you as a MOD is like having Ray as a Coach

TheRef
03-02-2015, 12:26 PM

Hey now...no trash talking the Mods...

I seen it dawg
03-02-2015, 01:33 PM

Having you as a poster is like having Crooms as a coach. It won't last long...

Offshore Dawg
03-02-2015, 08:23 PM
You <17>ers are starting to remind me of reading SPS or bafoom when they are loosing.

tcdog70
03-02-2015, 09:32 PM
You <17>ers are starting to remind me of reading SPS or bafoom when they are loosing.

Shit, I guess we better "Tighten Up"

JohnnyQuid
03-02-2015, 10:23 PM
Hey now...no trash talking the Mods...

It kinda bothers me when mods on anything try to become GODMODE on anything. 2/3 of every initial thread get derailed to some degree. Part of what i like about this site is being able to speak your mind. If that gets taken away I think a bit of the appeal goes with it. Just one mans humble opinion. {and hey he was trash talking a mod, but if the mod wants to go BAMF ... ?}