PDA

View Full Version : Guys, Do Not

CadaverDawg
06-25-2013, 10:11 AM
Change up your superstitions just because we lost. We made two mistakes that killed us, and we got NOTHING from Frazier, Renfroe, and Rea. Those things will not all happen again tonight, so keep the faith and don't fail this test by the indians by changing up your routine.

The Dawgs just have to do whatever it takes to get to a game 3. At that point we will be the Home team in front of a home crowd, and we will rise to the occasion. Just gotta get this one tonight and make them feel the pressure.

Original48
06-25-2013, 10:31 AM
Cadaver..our group has decided to switch things up tonight..mainly because my buddy's wife is tired of sitting on the concrete floor of my patio (until now she has not been allowed comfortable seating for the past month). But mainly what we wear. Our team has won with multiple uniform looks so this shouldnt be an issue. We will continue to watch with our same group. And we will continue to force the neighbors 10 year old son to watch the game alone (he gets it...and enjoys the victory toss into the pool when we win)...but clothes will change. I am even sick of the hugger I've been using from my father-in-laws 70th birthday party that says Happy 70th Birthday Gene (flip side says..To save time let's just assume I know everything). Also, I WILL continue to use the least convenient restroom in the house. It's a longer walk but also gives me some time to digest the previous inning.

CadaverDawg
06-25-2013, 10:33 AM
That is great O48. Haha. I love the victory toss in the pool

HereComesTheSpiral
06-25-2013, 10:37 AM
Roommate has been banned from the living room, if it ain't broke don't fix it.

State82
06-25-2013, 01:01 PM
Uh oh. I changed belts today in an attempt to shake something up. I went from the M-State logo belt to one with circular medallions with the interlocking MSU. The M-State belt is what I have worn to all games so far, including the win on Friday. Even though I am no longer there, maybe I should change back. I'll do whatever yall say.

FlabLoser
06-25-2013, 01:40 PM
Today, I went to my Nike interlocking MSU logo shirt. Interlocking MSU got up for big games.

State82
06-25-2013, 02:36 PM
Today, I went to my Nike interlocking MSU logo shirt. Interlocking MSU got up for big games.

I'm keeping the belt on, then.

Pollodawg
06-25-2013, 02:51 PM

Damn, I miss interlocking MSU.

Hump4Hoops
06-25-2013, 02:57 PM
Today at around 1, I went numb.

Totally in acceptance of a series loss. I dont know how I should feel about that.

War Machine Dawg
06-25-2013, 04:13 PM
I switched to a white shirt today. Been wearing maroon. Good news is, I should be watching alone aGAIN tonight. Unless my dad shows up unexpectedly. We hadn't watched a CWS game together before last night. Dunno why he decided we should.

JayDawg
06-25-2013, 04:18 PM
I guess I'll have to keep with tradition, but watching the game naked is starting to get awkward.

Drugdog
06-25-2013, 04:51 PM
My fault. Did not have my lucky t shirt on till right before Henderson DP. Kept it on but Karma had left( while my buzz entered). Lucky shirt has been in den since last night.

Coach 57
06-25-2013, 04:52 PM
Every day I wore my "B" MSU hat we won. I didn't wear it yesterday (couldn't find it). But I wore it today! So we'll see if she's still got "her" flavor!