PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 class: 2 years later

Dawg496
02-27-2015, 02:17 PM
http://mostlyuseless.info/medium/Kf.png

From all the 4 and 5 stars they signed, 4 have made significant contributions and 1 should see a bigger role next year. Don't worry about Bro Freeze's recruiting.. he and his staff clearly cannot develop talent.

Johnson85
02-27-2015, 02:28 PM
http://cdn.img42.com/14cc6704c4a3282320b7ac8d46719fe0.png

From all the 4 and 5 stars they signed, 4 have made significant contributions and 1 should see a bigger role next year. Don't worry about Bro Freeze's recruiting.. he and his staff clearly cannot develop talent.

A little early to say that Kincade was a bust just because he was an ineffective QB as a RS Freshman, but that definitely seems to be a bad success rate. Freeze better hope that his 3 star players produce.

Dawg496
02-27-2015, 02:35 PM
A little early to say that Kincade was a bust just because he was an ineffective QB as a RS Freshman, but that definitely seems to be a bad success rate. Freeze better hope that his 3 star players produce.

It's unlikely that Kincaide will get a chance with Kelly coming in this year and either Kelly or Patterson starting next year.

MetEdDawg
02-27-2015, 03:40 PM

Unless Kelly gets hurt, Kincaide won't start a game for the Rebels until he's a senior. And the fact that they brought in a guy with the high moral character of Kelly to play QB tells me all I need to know about how they felt about Kincaide.

Freeze is in win next year mode because after next year they are screwed. They lose a ton and they have very little in terms of experienced depth. So I can see why they brought in a QB, but they clearly don't think Kincaide can take them there next year as a sophomore.

confucius say
02-27-2015, 03:41 PM
It's unlikely that Kincaide will get a chance with Kelly coming in this year and either Kelly or Patterson starting next year.

Kincaide will transfer in the next 12 months

Dawg496
02-27-2015, 04:13 PM
Unless Kelly gets hurt, Kincaide won't start a game for the Rebels until he's a senior.

Even then you're looking at Pellerin or Patterson starting.

Dallas_Dawg
02-27-2015, 04:22 PM
Wasn't Evan Engram in that class?

Johnson85
02-27-2015, 04:28 PM
Wasn't Evan Engram in that class?

Not sure but obviously there are a lot of three stars that aren't being looked at. Not familiar with who they are, but it would be very normal, if they ran their program like State, for them to start to have a lot of the three stars from that class become pretty big contributors. I think we'll pretty know by next year how good or bad that class ends up being from top to bottom. Obviously lots of busts at the top, but it will still be a good class if they get good production from the bottom.

Jack Lambert
02-27-2015, 08:28 PM
The fact that Buchanna is a 4 star proves the whole thing is BS. The bad part about Brassell he counted in their class two times if I'am not mistken. So he was a two time bust.

Jack Lambert
02-27-2015, 08:30 PM
Unless Kelly gets hurt, Kincaide won't start a game for the Rebels until he's a senior. And the fact that they brought in a guy with the high moral character of Kelly to play QB tells me all I need to know about how they felt about Kincaide.

Freeze is in win next year mode because after next year they are screwed. They lose a ton and they have very little in terms of experienced depth. So I can see why they brought in a QB, but they clearly don't think Kincaide can take them there next year as a sophomore.

Williams is in the same boat with us. If I was him I would ask for a Red shirt year this year if I thought I was going to be Dak's replacement.

DistrictDawg92
02-27-2015, 09:09 PM
Kincaide will transfer in the next 12 months

agreed

Pinto
02-27-2015, 09:16 PM
Word is the 2016 spending spree is going to make this look like a Walmart clearance sale.

RougeDawg
02-28-2015, 01:16 AM
Word is the 2016 spending spree is going to make this look like a Walmart clearance sale.

Doesn't matter. They always break the bank but continue to sniff our nuts.

ckDOG
02-28-2015, 03:03 AM
what happened to hooks?

Dawg496
02-28-2015, 03:30 AM
what happened to hooks?

13 solo tackles over thr two years he was there (2013-2014).