PDA

View Full Version : Trivia: What do all the following have in common?

TheDogFather
02-27-2015, 09:07 AM
Buffalo
Murray State
Louisiana Tech
Harvard
Toledo
Iona
Yale
Wofford
UC Irvine
William & Mary
South Dakota State
UC Davis
Hofstra
Portland
Evansville
Long Beach State
Stony Brook
Albany
Vermont
Columbia
San Francisco

They would be predicted by Sagarin to beat Mississippi State if they played today.

TheRef
02-27-2015, 09:09 AM
And the point of this thread issssssss?

bluelightstar
02-27-2015, 09:26 AM
At least this is kind of relevant because it's an indictment of our current coach. The Stansbury threads (both pro and against) are the really useless ones.

TheRef
02-27-2015, 09:28 AM
At least this is kind of relevant because it's an indictment of our current coach. The Stansbury threads (both pro and against) are the really useless ones.

True...I'm worried about the direction it could go, however. We'll see how long it will last.

RealHastings
02-27-2015, 09:34 AM
Jesus, these threads are getting tired af. April can't get here fast enough imo.

dawgs
02-27-2015, 09:36 AM
True...I'm worried about the direction it could go, however. We'll see how long it will last.

Problem is you can't be critical of ray without soon being called a Stans lover. Like the only reason someone would be critical of Ray is because they think Stans shouldnt have been forced out.

TheRef
02-27-2015, 09:38 AM
Problem is you can't be critical of ray without soon being called a Stans lover. Like the only reason someone would be critical of Ray is because they think Stans shouldnt have been forced out.

I agree. I wish we could have a discussion where the two are exclusive. Just because you want Ray gone, doesn't mean that you wanted Stansbury to stay. But many fail to realize this.

Coach34
02-27-2015, 10:01 AM

thats not true at all. If Ray doesn't win another SEC game out if these last 3- I want him fired when the clock hits zero. And I don't like Stands at all

dawgs
02-27-2015, 10:08 AM
thats not true at all. If Ray doesn't win another SEC game out if these last 3- I want him fired when the clock hits zero. And I don't like Stands at all

I just find the line being drawn between 12-19 and 13-18 to be hilariously arbitrary. They both suck and beating a trainwreck of a mizzou team doesn't change my perception of the job ray has done.

Goat from MSU
02-27-2015, 10:19 AM
Ref :PLease promote yourself to head of the class, or as I say winner winner chicken dinner .You are spot on.
I agree. I wish we could have a discussion where the two are exclusive. Just because you want Ray gone, doesn't mean that you wanted Stansbury to stay. But many fail to realize this.

Drugdog
02-27-2015, 10:20 AM
These threads are so old and unproductive.

Jack Lambert
02-27-2015, 10:21 AM
Buffalo
Murray State
Louisiana Tech
Harvard
Toledo
Iona
Yale
Wofford
UC Irvine
William & Mary
South Dakota State
UC Davis
Hofstra
Portland
Evansville
Long Beach State
Stony Brook
Albany
Vermont
Columbia
San Francisco

They would be predicted by Sagarin to beat Mississippi State if they played today.

But in Football and Baseball the two that matters to me we would whip them.

Goat from MSU
02-27-2015, 10:23 AM
I wish I could believe you ,have you told your buddy that works on campus that by the way. Does our AD know that some or alot wants Mr. Ray gone .

bluelightstar
02-27-2015, 10:27 AM
But in Football and Baseball the two that matters to me we would whip them.

That's good for you -- but being "worse" than Stony Brook and Iona in basketball isn't acceptable to me.

TheDogFather
02-27-2015, 10:40 AM
And the point of this thread issssssss?

When does trivia have "a point". If it did, it wouldn't be trivial.

triv?i?a
ˈtrivēə
noun
details, considerations, or pieces of information of little importance or value.

TheRef
02-27-2015, 10:42 AM
When does trivia have "a point". If it did, it wouldn't be trivial.

triv?i?a
ˈtrivēə
noun
details, considerations, or pieces of information of little importance or value.

Thank you Webster for the definition...but there was obviously a reason you posted it. Just saying.

tcdog70
02-27-2015, 10:44 AM
If we win all three I want Him Gone. It's just a matter of time. He is not the answer, so why drag around wishing in one hand and shitting in the other. The only way I would feel ok with Him as the Coach is if Horatio's Son comes to MSU. And if He stays He might get us to the NIT because of our Srs. But then what--start over with the suckatude? We need a new Coach to unite US and breath some hope back into our program. Ray can't do it.

BrunswickDawg
02-27-2015, 11:00 AM
I just wish we could go back to arguing about more important things - like bunting***

RougeDawg
02-27-2015, 11:16 AM
If we win all three I want Him Gone. It's just a matter of time. He is not the answer, so why drag around wishing in one hand and shitting in the other. The only way I would feel ok with Him as the Coach is if Horatio's Son comes to MSU. And if He stays He might get us to the NIT because of our Srs. But then what--start over with the suckatude? We need a new Coach to unite US and breath some hope back into our program. Ray can't do it.

Amen!!!

blacklistedbully
02-27-2015, 07:53 PM
If you add TSUN to the list, they'd all be teams who have never won the SEC West in football.

Quaoarsking
02-27-2015, 08:20 PM
What do these teams have in common:
Northwestern State
Southeastern Louisiana
Akron
Winthrop
George Mason (not in their Final 4 year)
Southern Illinois
Miami (OH)
South Alabama
Charlotte
San Diego
Rider
Richmond
Western Kentucky
Florida Atlantic
East Tennessee State
Hawaii
Akron

And because I want to keep this fair, add Troy, Loyola (IL), Alabama A&M, Arkansas State, SC-Upstate, and McNeese State to the list too.