PDA

View Full Version : Snow Day - projects

jbjones
02-26-2015, 12:07 AM
Alright....my employer is under another snow-day. So here's what I'm doing. I'm working on my Rasslin' boat:

http://tibbee-creek.com/images/boat.jpg

But that's not important...the big deal is what I'm listening to while I'm being all snowed in....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgzcS2PFMzo

Yep. I feel like I'm 15 again. I wish I could find this cassette. I bought that tape at the Gautier Mall and hid it from my folks (Kiss is the DEBIL). Fun times....

Political Hack
02-26-2015, 10:24 AM
how fast does that thing go?

Bama_Dawg
02-26-2015, 10:53 AM
Yep. I feel like I'm 15 again. I wish I could find this cassette. I bought that tape at the Gautier Mall and hid it from my folks (Kiss is the DEBIL). Fun times....

Most likely at the Sound Shop, right? Those were the days, waiting in lines for tickets....

SapperDawg
02-26-2015, 01:06 PM
Only project I have is trying desperately to not start drinking. It's taking everything I can muster.

ETA: I have lost.

jbjones
02-26-2015, 02:48 PM
how fast does that thing go?

Don't know yet....I've got the same boat, but a smaller scale that I run in the "stock" class. It runs about 30-40. Fast enough. This boat is bigger...has twice the motor (about half a cubic-inch). It will likely be in the 60s-70s. There are some outrigger hydroplanes that get in the 3 digits. Martin Truex Jr. runs his outriggers in Huntsville every now and then....he's routinely over 100 mph .Set a record last fall..I want to say it was around 105. Can't remember, and I'm too lazy now to look it up.

Most likely at the Sound Shop, right? Those were the days, waiting in lines for tickets....

Probably! Man, I forgot how horriby bland KISS was. That youtube recording of that album is just terrible...hahaha. I wish I could find that old tape and listen to it today. Was it really that bad? Likely.

ETA: I have lost.

As have I...damnit.

Political Hack
02-26-2015, 03:54 PM
I'm looking forward to losing this afternoon.