PDA

View Full Version : Scott Lashley

It_Could_Happen
02-24-2015, 01:47 PM
I've seen his name a lot lately on social media. He's gotten a lot of offers from SEC schools, I think UGA is the latest. How do we stand with this guy? Anyone know?

ShotgunDawg
02-24-2015, 01:50 PM
He is Tyrone Keys' grandson and is all maroon and white from every tea leave. There appears to be nothing to worry about here. At this rate, he may be a 5 star before it's all said and done.

Rosebowl said this morning that Lashley will collect offers, and may take a few unofficial visits, but that there is very little doubt where he'll end up.

Todd4State
02-24-2015, 01:56 PM
I think Lashley is also related to Johnie Cooks as well. He's pretty much a 4-5 star MSU legacy.

Jacksondevildog
02-24-2015, 01:57 PM
Johnie Cooks' nephew I believe.

West Point player

Got coaches around him at West Point that are MSU guys.

All Dawg.

ShotgunDawg
02-24-2015, 01:59 PM
Sorry, Johnnie Cooks. Either way, he'll likely be our next Derrick Sherrod

msstate7
02-24-2015, 02:00 PM
He is Tyrone Keys' grandson and is all maroon and white from every tea leave. There appears to be nothing to worry about here. At this rate, he may be a 5 star before it's all said and done.

Rosebowl said this morning that Lashley will collect offers, and may take a few unofficial visits, but that there is very little doubt where he'll end up.

Champion and lashley are gonna be the best set of tackles we've landed under mullen.

NCDawg
02-24-2015, 02:01 PM
He really looks good on film-one of the best I've seen. Hope we can get him.

Ifyouonlyknew
02-24-2015, 02:04 PM
Like has been said earlier he's Cooks nephew & all Dawg. People need to be patient tho bc he's extremely raw right now. Last year was his 1st year playing OT & he didn't even play OT the whole season. People aren't offering bc of what he is now but bc of what he could be in 3 or 4 years. He's 6'6" 290lbs with no bad weight. He's extremely athletic & also a very smart kid. You give a Hev a year or 2 with this kid & he has the makings to be an all SEC high NFL draft pick.

maroonmania
02-24-2015, 02:38 PM
Like has been said earlier he's Cooks nephew & all Dawg. People need to be patient tho bc he's extremely raw right now. Last year was his 1st year playing OT & he didn't even play OT the whole season. People aren't offering bc of what he is now but bc of what he could be in 3 or 4 years. He's 6'6" 290lbs with no bad weight. He's extremely athletic & also a very smart kid. You give a Hev a year or 2 with this kid & he has the makings to be an all SEC high NFL draft pick.

Yes, I had heard this will only be his 2nd or 3rd year to even play football.

Ifyouonlyknew
02-24-2015, 02:43 PM
Yes, I had heard this will only be his 2nd or 3rd year to even play football.

Yep 10th grade was his 1st year but he only played defense.

ETA: He received another offer from UGA today. That gives him MSU, UGA, LSU, TN, AUB, & NEB as his major offers.

War Machine Dawg
02-24-2015, 02:45 PM
Yep 10th grade was his 1st year but he only played defense.

ETA: He received another offer from UGA today. That gives him MSU, UGA, LSU, TN, AUB, & NEB as his major offers.

Damn, talk about an all-star offer sheet. About the only big teams missing are Bama, aTm, FL, and SCar.

Oh, and TSUN.******

Jacksondevildog
02-24-2015, 02:52 PM
Alabama offered 2016 Javious Barney OT from Callaway today. He is considered an MSU lean.

jumbo
02-24-2015, 03:01 PM
just a matter of time

Ifyouonlyknew
02-24-2015, 03:09 PM
Alabama offered 2016 Javious Barney OT from Callaway today. He is considered an MSU lean.

If we want Bardney we get him but not sure we want him right now. He will have to come to camp.

Jacksondevildog
02-24-2015, 03:30 PM
I'm sure that he will come to Big Dawg Camp. Also, any offensive lineman that Alabama gives a committable offer to, we should want. Especially in our state.
If we want Bardney we get him but not sure we want him right now. He will have to come to camp.

Coach34
02-24-2015, 03:43 PM
Nobody in Cook's bloodline will ever end up at Ole Missus

Ifyouonlyknew
02-24-2015, 03:46 PM
I'm sure that he will come to Big Dawg Camp. Also, any offensive lineman that Alabama gives a committable offer to, we should want. Especially in our state.

He can't commit to Bama right now. With our OL board I'm not sold that Bardney is 1 of the top 2 right now. Colton Prater, Deonte Brown, Malik Clark, Tyler Pritchett, Gentle Williams, Luke Elder, & Bardney are all fighting over 1 or 2 spots. If I'm ranking them Bardney is on the low end of that pole IMO.

Offshore Dawg
02-25-2015, 07:11 AM
I think somebody posted that he now is rated as a 4*