PDA

View Full Version : Kendall Rogers again..!!!!!! baseball

MsStateBaseball
02-22-2015, 02:55 PM
He predicted Tate Blackman of OM to be SEC Freshman of the year.

Tate got his first hit today, 6 games into the season.

While Ryan Gridley is tearing it up.

It_Could_Happen
02-22-2015, 03:01 PM
Rebs lost to Wright State in game 1 today also

MaxedOutMaroon
02-22-2015, 03:02 PM
That's why id much rather have results than predictions.

Jacksondevildog
02-22-2015, 03:05 PM
Im sure that they will move up in the D1 poll too.
Rebs lost to Wright State in game 1 today also

War Machine Dawg
02-22-2015, 09:28 PM
You need to stop obsessing and just chill. If you're worried about what the media says about us, you'll never be happy. Let the clowns talk while we keep winning. It'll all take care of itself.

MsStateBaseball
02-22-2015, 09:47 PM
I was the first one on twitter to stand up for people bashing us. Sure we sucked in 2009, but as we gradually got better I talked more. The fans have got to stand up to writers, the school won't. Kendall's bias sticks out too much for me.

I have a lot of players and recruits follow me. I never get too negative on twitter. But I must point out positive s to writers. Tonight I tweeted Kendall and said Gridley should be in discussion for Fr POY honors. I know its way too early but maybe he will write about it.

A recruit will see the article and be interested. See what I mean? 95% of these recruits do social media. Mark Ethridge of D1 will see us soon and give us praise too.

Todd4State
02-22-2015, 10:21 PM
I was the first one on twitter to stand up for people bashing us. Sure we sucked in 2009, but as we gradually got better I talked more. The fans have got to stand up to writers, the school won't. Kendall's bias sticks out too much for me.

I have a lot of players and recruits follow me. I never get too negative on twitter. But I must point out positive s to writers. Tonight I tweeted Kendall and said Gridley should be in discussion for Fr POY honors. I know its way too early but maybe he will write about it.

A recruit will see the article and be interested. See what I mean? 95% of these recruits do social media. Mark Ethridge of D1 will see us soon and give us praise too.

I'm with you on this. Little things like that help offset the Clement factor that Ole Miss has going for it. Trying to let things work themselves out was one of the big reasons Ole Miss caught up to us in baseball and passed us for a few years.

We need to spread the word about what we have and be proud of it.

shoeless joe
02-22-2015, 10:41 PM
Eh...his prediction is based on what he thinks will happen, not what they've done thus far.

War Machine Dawg
02-22-2015, 10:55 PM
I'm with you on this. Little things like that help offset the Clement factor that Ole Miss has going for it. Trying to let things work themselves out was one of the big reasons Ole Miss caught up to us in baseball and passed us for a few years.

We need to spread the word about what we have and be proud of it.

No, they passed us because our coached stopped giving a damn about MSU and winning. He was obsessed with a crusade against the NCAA. And the problem was compounded by his virtually non-existent recruiting. The game passed Polk by. It also didn't help that we haven't upgraded our facilities in any significant capacity in about 30 years.

Todd4State
02-22-2015, 11:11 PM
No, they passed us because our coached stopped giving a damn about MSU and winning. He was obsessed with a crusade against the NCAA. And the problem was compounded by his virtually non-existent recruiting. The game passed Polk by. It also didn't help that we haven't upgraded our facilities in any significant capacity in about 30 years.

No doubt that was part of it too- there were several factors in play that caused it to happen. LT was at fault to a degree as was the attitude of some in our fan base at the time as well. Ole Miss also decided to start caring about baseball as well.

That said- because we don't have a direct connection to PG like Ole Miss does, we need fans supporting our programs like MSU baseball is doing. If even a few fans tweet Rodgers about Gridley, it will at least get MSU baseball on his mind.

Bothrops
02-22-2015, 11:39 PM
Hope OM enjoyed the one year they were better than us. As they always say, "Order has been restored"

messageboardsuperhero
02-23-2015, 12:11 AM

I will definitely give you our stadium being outdated- but our practice facilities have always been top notch since the Palmeiro Center was built. We had an indoor practice facility for baseball before most schools even had one for football.