PDA

View Full Version : Auburn really has class. This is sickening.

Howboutdemdogs
02-20-2015, 03:52 PM
The harassment from a couple of football players to a female who is also a vet. No matter who or what, these guys should be kicked off immediately and / or ass whipped in a heart beat.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/12348881/veteran-accuses-two-auburn-tigers-football-players-harassment

Political Hack
02-20-2015, 04:36 PM
this is when a gold old fashioned ass whippin comes in handy.

Johnson85
02-20-2015, 04:52 PM
The harassment from a couple of football players to a female who is also a vet. No matter who or what, these guys should be kicked off immediately and / or ass whipped in a heart beat.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/12348881/veteran-accuses-two-auburn-tigers-football-players-harassment

It sounds like the two players acted like a-holes, but provided the story has not been completely manipulated by the Auburn football program, there's probably not much punishment merited other than forcing them to apologize and some extra wind sprints or whatever physical punishment they like to use.

From the veteran's quotes, it sounds like she is simply not ready or able to function in society yet. Very sad and the guys were certainly a-holes for not recognizing she had mental issues, but trying to pet her dog and then mouthing off to her when she freaked out about it is not exactly beyond the pale. It shows a level of ignorance to not recognize a service dog and understand that they shouldn't approach it and a ridiculous level of rudeness to actually call her a name because she was freaked out, but they probably thought she was being pretty rude (and it sounds like she was fairly rude if you looked at how she acted outside of the context of her mental illness) and thought they were reacting in the same manner.

Todd4State
02-20-2015, 04:56 PM
#AllIn

mcain31
02-20-2015, 04:58 PM
She should just transfer here.

notsofarawaydawg
02-20-2015, 06:05 PM
As a vet she's just getting treated like the rest of them by this administration. They just acting like their daddy O-man.

NewTweederEndzoneDance
02-21-2015, 01:07 AM
It sounds like the two players acted like a-holes, but provided the story has not been completely manipulated by the Auburn football program, there's probably not much punishment merited other than forcing them to apologize and some extra wind sprints or whatever physical punishment they like to use.

From the veteran's quotes, it sounds like she is simply not ready or able to function in society yet. Very sad and the guys were certainly a-holes for not recognizing she had mental issues, but trying to pet her dog and then mouthing off to her when she freaked out about it is not exactly beyond the pale. It shows a level of ignorance to not recognize a service dog and understand that they shouldn't approach it and a ridiculous level of rudeness to actually call her a name because she was freaked out, but they probably thought she was being pretty rude (and it sounds like she was fairly rude if you looked at how she acted outside of the context of her mental illness) and thought they were reacting in the same manner.

Where in this article was all of this? You mention manipulated by auburn and then pretty much give a version of the story not contained in the link. Hell the auburn daily journal couldn't have given a more friendly account. You have more you want to share? More links you neglected to share?

DancingRabbit
02-21-2015, 01:58 AM
If they can read, they knew it was a service dog.

http://wtvm.images.worldnow.com/images/6764128_G.jpg

And nobody is "all in" like the Auburn clan.

http://auburn.scout.com/forums/1010-football-forum/13668264-football-players-accused/168417698?s=6

Dawgowar
02-21-2015, 07:17 AM
Where in this article was all of this? You mention manipulated by auburn and then pretty much give a version of the story not contained in the link. Hell the auburn daily journal couldn't have given a more friendly account. You have more you want to share? More links you neglected to share?

If you read the comments section you see the Auburn Machine's minions spinning. They stalk the vets postings on a page some Veteran's use reference PTSD then cast judgement on her service. What they think they derive from postings and her complete story are likely two very different things. Learned a long time ago not to judge people and what drives them to breaking points. They are attacking this woman - it's Pavlovian in response. Drooling, stammering, and angry Auburn fans protecting their program.

It's a pathetic classic Auburn fanbase response. Auburn Football and their precious program is above all else and all they have. Attack the defilers.

Take away the woman's PTSD, her dog and her status as a Vet. This is still two large men openly harassing a woman in a public place. That alone is the bigger issue. This is the south. Two-parent, single parent, rich, poor, in between, all political viewpoints - can't think of any decent southern male raised to think it was okay to attack those weaker than us physically or otherwise.

Howboutdemdogs
02-21-2015, 09:13 AM
Bingo!

HSVDawg
02-21-2015, 11:54 AM
I'll ask the obvious question (not that it matters), but who were the players? If they were actually tweeting about it, then it shouldn't be that difficult to figure out who they were

Jack Lambert
02-21-2015, 03:22 PM

The State of Ala****ingbama. Like I said the only two good things that ever came out of the State of Ala****ingbama is I-20 and I-10.

I am going to tell you guys something. Every Vet has some form of PTSD. Everyone has a different degree and everyone has a different of mental level to deal with it.

There are some things I can't do and some places I can't go and some movies I can't watch with out getting depress and having a sick feeling in my stomack. It's real and I hate any one who mess's with veterans.

mcain31
02-21-2015, 03:23 PM
I'll ask the obvious question (not that it matters), but who were the players? If they were actually tweeting about it, then it shouldn't be that difficult to figure out who they were

Dontavius Russell and Andrew Williams

scottycameron
02-21-2015, 04:55 PM
If they can read, they knew it was a service dog.

http://wtvm.images.worldnow.com/images/6764128_G.jpg

And nobody is "all in" like the Auburn clan.

http://auburn.scout.com/forums/1010-football-forum/13668264-football-players-accused/168417698?s=6

it says they were football players.

bluelightstar
02-22-2015, 07:46 AM
I'm the farthest thing from an Auburn apologist -- but the 'eyewitness' accounts linked elsewhere on the Internet really seem to contradict this version of events.

Johnson85
02-22-2015, 03:50 PM

It's not in this article. Don't have the links handy but it was quotes from the veteran that made it seem like it was more of an unfortunate situation of every day ass hole collides with mentally ill person. Don't want to make it sound like they weren't being ass hole, cause it still sounds like they were, but it doesn't sound like they were being evil. The article I read could have misquoted her but if it didn't, she's really struggling and it sounds like it'd be difficult for anybody she doesn't know to interact with her without freaking her out.