PDA

View Full Version : What's with these people saying Johnson should play with a possible concussion?

drunkernhelldawg
02-20-2015, 01:46 PM
Y'all been visiting Mars? Just getting back?

On planet Earth in the year 2015, athletes should never play with concussion.

War Machine Dawg
02-20-2015, 01:54 PM
WTF are you even talking about?

klong-dog
02-20-2015, 01:56 PM
No one knew he had a concussion. Basically crying wolf. "Roc" No pun intended, has gone down time and time (each game, so it seems)again with something, usually only to return a few minutes later. From the replay thought it was hard to see him getting hit. Heard it was a chin that got him. As a team, we do seem pretty soft.

TheRef
02-20-2015, 01:57 PM
Started with Jacksondevildawg's post (#18 in the thread) and it just escalated from there: http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?28951-I-just-made-it-back

codeDawg
02-20-2015, 02:12 PM
"One of our only talented players is soft" is a better narrative than "we have no depth and turn to shit when the inevitable injury happens" if you are trying to crutch up Ray.

BulldogDX55
02-20-2015, 02:12 PM
It's a bunch of grown men attempting to look tough by crying about the "pussification of america" or whatever their buzzword for it is. Also, while our basketball team is obviously not good, they will look for any excuse to dog on our players at the drop of a hat. It was obvious he had some sort of head injury the way he went down and wasn't moving much.

yjnkdawg
02-20-2015, 10:53 PM
Roc was giving his all before he got injured and it was not in his crystal ball to get injured and taken out of the game. He was not faking it. It is very assuring that there are several MD's on here or maybe they are Neurologists that can diagnose if a player has a concussion or is faking it. I believe a concussion is caused by a blow to the head, which happened to Roc. Concussions are nothing to play around with and is a brain injury that needs to be carefully and professionally monitored and treated. I think some need to research their medical journals.

TUSK
02-20-2015, 11:00 PM
there's concussions in basketball?