PDA

View Full Version : So the Rebs just picked up a commitment from a Juco LB

Bucky Dog
02-19-2015, 11:10 PM
Who has never set foot on campus! Someone can link the C-L article but the guy is saying his relationship with the coaching staff is "special". And by the way, there is a pic of Freezus with a large bass with the caption "even big Samoan bass are jumping in the boat with Coach Freeze".

Coach34
02-19-2015, 11:16 PM
He heard about the greatness of Oxford and that's all he needed

smootness
02-19-2015, 11:17 PM
He said Ole Miss showed him 'a lot of love.' Have we ever had a guy cite that as his reason for coming to State.

BTW, Hugh Freeze congratulated 'his friend' Danica Patrick on Twitter. Ugh.

Noxdog
02-19-2015, 11:17 PM
Who has never set foot on campus! Someone can link the C-L article but the guy is saying his relationship with the coaching staff is "special". And by the way, there is a pic of Freezus with a large bass with the caption "even big Samoan bass are jumping in the boat with Coach Freeze".

It's really getting insane with the CL. Thankfully they don't get a penny from me.

yjnkdawg
02-19-2015, 11:29 PM
It's really getting insane with the CL. Thankfully they don't get a penny from me.

I cancelled my subscription this afternoon. I should have done it several years ago.

Bucky Dog
02-20-2015, 08:25 AM
I cancelled my subscription this afternoon. I should have done it several years ago.

I'm thinking of doing the same. It is out of control. The Shea Patterson thing is borderline insanity with all of the feel good, how great thou art, secon coming articles. I think he is a good kid from what I hear but the CL needs to take Freezus' dick out of their mouths for awhile!!

Coach34
02-20-2015, 08:36 AM
And for our Ole Missus readers:

State is currently ranked 4th in the country in recruiting on 247- where is the article about that? Where is the article about both teams doing well?

There isnt and that's why the bias claim is valid

Political Hack
02-20-2015, 08:43 AM
state fans outnumber OM fans. We are the people's university in the state. If everyone would ever get on the same page and pull the rope in the same direction, we'd have 10 times the influence they do.

Cancel your CL subscriptions en masse. It'll change. Until our fan base starts making demands in unison, we'll continue to be treated like the opening act instead of the headliner... even though we're bigger, better, and bring in more money to the state.

dawgpound
02-20-2015, 09:36 AM
The funny thing is that Ole Missus fans are saying the clarion liar is biased towards state.

MaxedOutMaroon
02-20-2015, 10:01 AM
state fans outnumber OM fans. We are the people's university in the state. We're bigger, better, and bring in more money to the state.

Once more state fans grasp and embrace this concept, truth, and mindset; this state will be a better place.

Todd4State
02-20-2015, 10:09 AM
Ole Miss is so desperate after we won the recruiting war last year. They can't stand that we flipped a player that they really wanted and we won almost every battle with them head to head- Peters, Dear. Plus they missed out on most of their big out of state targets. Freeze is trying to control the damage and get last years class behind them ASAP.

I seen it dawg
02-20-2015, 10:31 AM
state fans outnumber OM fans. We are the people's university in the state. If everyone would ever get on the same page and pull the rope in the same direction, we'd have 10 times the influence they do.

Cancel your CL subscriptions en masse. It'll change. Until our fan base starts making demands in unison, we'll continue to be treated like the opening act instead of the headliner... even though we're bigger, better, and bring in more money to the state.

This. We have too many whoa is MSU pussies. Our fanbase as a whole needs to grow some stones.

MadDawg
02-20-2015, 11:10 AM
I cancelled the Clarion Liar about 3 years ago. Haven't missed it in the least.

rtdawg
02-20-2015, 03:18 PM
Cancelled mine a couple of years ago....don't even give it a second thought...

Todd4State
02-20-2015, 03:51 PM

If MSU the University encouraged it, it would happen. I can't see it happening, but I think that's what it would take to make it work.

dawgpound
02-20-2015, 04:55 PM
If MSU the University encouraged it, it would happen. I can't see it happening, but I think that's what it would take to make it work.

The University would never get involved in something like

defiantdog
02-20-2015, 05:03 PM
I'm confused..... How has Gannett not pulled away from the Clarion Ledger. I thought that building downtown would be a giant paperweight by now.

RIdog
02-20-2015, 07:42 PM
Wait , there must be a mistake - he has ZERO stars and will not help them win there national recruiting championship ? ? ?

Bucky Dog
02-20-2015, 08:00 PM
Oxford is the place for me. I feel right at home there. He has NEVER set foot on their campus! I guess now this guy will become a four star by next season***

RougeDawg
02-20-2015, 09:54 PM

You haven't heard about all the SEC and National championships OM has won since WWII. Their name recruits for itself.

TUSK
02-20-2015, 10:51 PM
I don't get it. Why doesn't Coach Mullen just call the Clarion Ledger and insist they run all of their "leads/potential" stories through his office?

oh, and this *

843dawg
02-21-2015, 12:45 AM
I guess now this guy will become a four star by next season***
Let's not allow the Bears to think they have the same power Bammer has with recruits getting bumped. Their heads are big enough already!