PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else having major issues with DTV?

starkvegasdawg
02-19-2015, 07:30 PM
I'm getting all kinds of error messages from technical difficulties, to searching for signal, to a multi switch error. Whatever that is.

Buliwyf
02-19-2015, 08:22 PM
I've had DTV for 8 years with little to no problems. Before that I had Comcast. Now those were some tough years.

klong-dog
02-19-2015, 08:50 PM
Yes I've been having issues today for the first time in a long time. SEC Network wouldn't come in this afternoon & I checked another channel earlier & it was out as well. I thought it may have been my satellite or something but the last message, said they were having technical difficulties and now seeing others have it, let me know that's it's not just mine.

notsofarawaydawg
02-19-2015, 08:52 PM
They probably had another theft of copper wire out of one of their ground stations.

sleepy dawg
02-19-2015, 09:33 PM
If it's just searching for signal and can't find it, there's something wrong with your satellite (positioning or degradation) or there is something blocking it's view. If it continues, call a technician out.

starkvegasdawg
02-19-2015, 09:44 PM
If it's just searching for signal and can't find it, there's something wrong with your satellite (positioning or degradation) or there is something blocking it's view. If it continues, call a technician out.
Thing is some channels are coming in fine. Some are giving me a technical difficulties. Some are saying searching for signal like when it rains. One channel saying switch box issue.

MabenMaroon
02-19-2015, 09:55 PM
they are having some transmission problems on the up-link with satellite at the 103 position, working on it and should have it rectified fairly soon. The 103 carries an assortment of the HD channels.

starkvegasdawg
02-19-2015, 10:01 PM
they are having some transmission problems on the up-link with satellite at the 103 position, working on it and should have it rectified fairly soon. The 103 carries an assortment of the HD channels.
That must be it because our SD tv is not messing up at all. In the meantime someone kick Rob Lowe in the balls.

Thick
02-19-2015, 10:13 PM
I hate our bball team. Terrible offense, pass around the perimeter, shoot three's, no one under the basket to rebound. We might win, but it's just by luck.

yjnkdawg
02-19-2015, 11:23 PM
No error messages, but mine froze up twice, I think, but it was just a couple of seconds each time. I'm in the Rankin County area.