PDA

View Full Version : Tickets for tonights game

archdog
02-19-2015, 04:16 PM
So I am looking for 1 ticket near the floor for tonights game. Anyone have any extras?

shannondawg
02-19-2015, 04:20 PM
You live in Tupelo?

archdog
02-19-2015, 05:34 PM
Columbus

starkvegasdawg
02-19-2015, 05:47 PM
I'm sure there's plenty of good tickets available at the ticket office.

archdog
02-19-2015, 05:51 PM
Yeah, but they are all on the second level

shannondawg
02-19-2015, 05:57 PM
After game starts you shouldn't have any problem finding a seat lower, even the floor seats. Only problem , ushers may stop you early, but not later I would imagine.

TheRef
02-19-2015, 05:58 PM
After game starts you shouldn't have any problem finding a seat lower, even the floor seats. Only problem , ushers may stop you early, but not later I would imagine.

They do....

archdog
02-19-2015, 06:18 PM
This is a stupid rule. After the 10 min mark in the first half, everyone should move closer to the floor. If nothing else we wouldn't look like losers on the camera.

TheRef
02-19-2015, 06:21 PM
This is a stupid rule. After the 10 min mark in the first half, everyone should move closer to the floor. If nothing else we wouldn't look like losers on the camera.

I wish they would do it at tip. You're not there at tip? Too bad...but then again, I don't have to deal with big-money people who come in 10 minutes late then leave 15 mintes early.

starkvegasdawg
02-19-2015, 06:25 PM
At worst case do it like baseball. After the 5th inning you can go where you want. Maybe at halftime all seats become open.

I know at a game last year our tickets were at the top of the upper deck. We wee one of maybe 500 people there. It was last home game before Christmas so they had Santa there reading the Night Before Christmas at center court. We walked them down there and just sat down in the cushioned seats right at the court. Nobody said anything to us then but who knows their mood tonight.

archdog
02-19-2015, 07:31 PM
Well I jave been on twitter seeing if we can get this taken care of for the game. We need the surrounding seats around the court to be packed and bringing the heat. There is no logical explanation fir not allowing the fans to move down to the lower level during the first timeout or atleast at the 10 minute mark. We need something to change in our arena. The Georgia game had some moments getting close to the hump of old, but we could bring it back.