PDA

View Full Version : Dayum, this girl got knocked the f--k down at Biloxi Mardi Gras concert

DancingRabbit
02-18-2015, 05:54 PM
Surprised she popped right back up. Probably got a really sore jaw though.

Of course she had no business on stage but that's over the top.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oNZPWEUEA8

jumbo
02-19-2015, 08:31 AM
I was gonna finish that guitar solo, but I got high
I wasn't gonna knock that girl to the floor, but I got high
Now I'm sitting in Biloxi jail, and I know why...because I got high, because I got high, because I got high

BeastMan
02-19-2015, 11:43 AM
I was gonna finish that guitar solo, but I got high
I wasn't gonna knock that girl to the floor, but I got high
Now I'm sitting in Biloxi jail, and I know why...because I got high, because I got high, because I got high

Nice work.

I can't figure out why he absolutely clobbered her. A little nudge and she probably goes flying off stage. That said, you're afroman. Wtf can girls not dance on stage? Your're not prince

jumbo
02-19-2015, 02:45 PM
Nice work.

I can't figure out why he absolutely clobbered her. A little nudge and she probably goes flying off stage. That said, you're afroman. Wtf can girls not dance on stage? Your're not prince

I can't figure out why nobody did anything. I'm guessing that's her boyfriend that timidly gets up on stage after her.

Political Hack
02-20-2015, 11:07 AM
he did it as soon as he saw her. he's a strange guy. extremely paranoid. I don't think he intentionally meant to clobber the girl. he probably didn't even realize what had happened until afterwards. I think the guy needs some physcological assessment done.

DownwardDawg
02-20-2015, 01:21 PM
The crowd should have took care of that issue. The guy in the ball cap should have curb stomped his ass.