I think we get at least 2

Ol...

Champion 4* committed
Lashley 4*
Nalls 3* committed

We need to get these 2 wr's imo...

Brown 4*
Duncan 3*

Anyone know where we plan on playing cam Myers 4* (committed) at?

Rick Danko
02-18-2015, 09:00 AM
Who cares about this. OM got the best class EVAH coming up in '16. Starzzzz and shit.****

Eta. In all seriousness I am excited about our '16 class, think it will fill some needs while being a smaller class. Really like the development of Mullen's recruiting over the years as he grows as a HC

Ifyouonlyknew
02-18-2015, 09:08 AM
The plan right now is for Cam to play CB. This 2016 class is going to be really good esp on the OL & DL which is needed.

HancockCountyDog
02-18-2015, 09:09 AM
Lashley will be a top 5 player in the state based on power five offers by the time signing day comes around.

Ifyouonlyknew
02-18-2015, 09:12 AM
We will at worst split the top 10 instate & have a chance to get 6 or 7. There's some guys instate I love.
AJ Brown
Jeriko Morris
Scott Lashley
Gentle Williams
Damion Dickens
Kaderrion Mason
Kobe Jones
Jeffery Simmons
Nigel Knott

All these guys are legit SEC players & there are others but these are my favorites. We have a good shot at all of them.

RBritt
02-18-2015, 09:43 AM
Jeriko Morris is just a matter of time.

Ifyouonlyknew
02-18-2015, 09:48 AM
Jeriko Morris is just a matter of time.

Jeriko may be my favorite WR in this class. If he was at a 6A powerhouse like Starkville, Meridian, Oak Grove, etc he'd be a mid 4* easy. His ability to high point the ball is 2nd to none. 6"4' 200lbs with 4.5 40 speed. He's another kid that will commit that won't get the fan fare he deserves but is a beast.

RougeDawg
02-18-2015, 09:53 AM
I am No longer worried about our recruiting. Mullen has shown he can do a lot more with less. Now he is starting to bring in more talent to put into his developmental machine. The more he starts putting in the league will only draw in more top recruits in the future. It takes a while to change perception when you don't have the media propping up your every move. Speaking by actions takes longer to get noticed than constantly trying to win a press conference.

The only real worry I have with regards to our recruiting is staff continuity. The more we pay our coaches the more consistent the staff and more consistent the recruiting. Anyone notice that our recruiting got incrementally better when we finally started paying our assistants SEC money a few years back? Salary raises and facility improvements have put us on a more equal all around playing field with the rest of the SEC in recruiting.

RBritt
02-18-2015, 10:07 AM
Morris almost ripped Wesson High's goal from the rafters last week when he dunked one.

ShotgunDawg
02-18-2015, 11:53 AM
This morning Steve said we lead for Mason and Paul has an article where Dickens says he will probably end up at MSU

Ifyouonlyknew
02-18-2015, 12:43 PM
Mason, Dickens, Kobe Jones, & Deion Pope are all about as close to locks as you can get on the DL. Plus we already have Caleb Tillman committed.

msstate7
02-18-2015, 01:12 PM
How we do we look with our qb prospects?

Jordan Duncan?

Ifyouonlyknew
02-18-2015, 01:20 PM
How we do we look with our qb prospects?

Jordan Duncan?

Jalen Hurts & Keondre Wudtee seem to be our 2 top guys at the moment. Hurts was recently offered by Bama. He doesn't fit Bama offense but still a big offer. I'm starting to think Wudtee is the guy I want. 6"4 1/2' 185lbs with a very live arm & athletic. I think his skill set transfers better to college moreso than Hurts. He will also look even better as he fills out his frame. He would be my #1 guy right now & he really likes us. Plus he has CJ Morgan-Walker in his ear everyday.

On Duncan, I like Jordan & wouldn't mind at all if he's our 3rd WR. AJ Brown & Jeriko Morris are my 2 top guys but there are several guys who could fit the bill for the 3rd slot. Duncan, Daniel Crowell, TJ Simmons, Quandarius Weaver, Herb McGee, Stephen Sullivan are all guys we like & we'd take. I could see us taking any 2 of those guys & then turning all our focus on AJ bc I don't think he decides anytime soon.

Alldawg
02-18-2015, 03:53 PM
Jalen Hurts & Keondre Wudtee seem to be our 2 top guys at the moment. Hurts was recently offered by Bama. He doesn't fit Bama offense but still a big offer. I'm starting to think Wudtee is the guy I want. 6"4 1/2' 185lbs with a very live arm & athletic. I think his skill set transfers better to college moreso than Hurts. He will also look even better as he fills out his frame. He would be my #1 guy right now & he really likes us. Plus he has CJ Morgan-Walker in his ear everyday.

On Duncan, I like Jordan & wouldn't mind at all if he's our 3rd WR. AJ Brown & Jeriko Morris are my 2 top guys but there are several guys who could fit the bill for the 3rd slot. Duncan, Daniel Crowell, TJ Simmons, Quandarius Weaver, Herb McGee, Stephen Sullivan are all guys we like & we'd take. I could see us taking any 2 of those guys & then turning all our focus on AJ bc I don't think he decides anytime soon.

What is the hold up then Mullen? Just go ahead and send your best recruiters after Wudtee and make it happen. I you (Mullen) are satisfied with him that is all we need to hear!!!!