PDA

View Full Version : Gotham

DownwardDawg
02-16-2015, 07:09 PM
Any fans on here? It's the only show that my entire family watches. The 1st episode was a little tough to make it through but it got much better after that. Pretty cool characters.

War Machine Dawg
02-16-2015, 08:23 PM
I'm a big fan. It's been a great take on the Batman mythology from a different perspective. We've never really seen Gotham during the period after the Waynes' murder and before Bruce returns as The Bat. It's cool seeing Gordon's mission to make a difference and how he rises to become Commissioner.

And yes, the villains are awesome. Seeing all the maneuverings of the mob is pretty sweet. Penguin is incredibly multi-layered. You simultaneously feel sorry for him and hate him. It's also fun to see some of the other traditional Bat villains before they were villains. Edward Nygma as a lab geek for the GCPD is creepy and hilarious. Any word on whether or not it's been officially renewed for season 2 or is Fox waiting to confirm with the rest of their slate?

DownwardDawg
02-16-2015, 08:41 PM
No idea if it's been picked up again. I would think so though. It's a neat show. Penguin is the best character on tv. He was on talking dead last night. He made an appearance on Walking Dead last season.
Somehow I never realized the quacky assistant is the riddler!!!! I always forget his name.

Nygma!!! Thank you.

DownwardDawg
02-16-2015, 08:49 PM
And tonight we met The Joker!!!!!!!

BulldogDX55
02-16-2015, 09:21 PM
No idea if it's been picked up again. I would think so though. It's a neat show. Penguin is the best character on tv. He was on talking dead last night. He made an appearance on Walking Dead last season.
Somehow I never realized the quacky assistant is the riddler!!!! I always forget his name.

Nygma!!! Thank you.

You can look forward to season 2.

http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/gotham-season-two-for-batman-prequel-series-on-fox-35360/