PDA

View Full Version : The Lady Dogs are awesome.

drunkernhelldawg
02-15-2015, 06:01 PM
Huge kudos also to whoever designed the specialty uniform today. Wow.

Howboutdemdogs
02-15-2015, 06:09 PM
The Lady Dogs were unstoppable today. Most impressive! Way to go with a great win!

Bothrops
02-15-2015, 06:10 PM
Yep I think this is just the beginning to what's going to be a special run for the program.

Bully13
02-15-2015, 06:12 PM
somebody should post a pic of the hottest girl on the team in that uni

MaxedOutMaroon
02-15-2015, 06:13 PM
Ray needs to take a look at their stat sheet and notice that assists are key to being successful

Tbonewannabe
02-15-2015, 06:25 PM
The ladies team looks like a better overall basketball team. Better dribbling, passing, shooting, and defense by the ladies.

dickiedawg
02-15-2015, 06:35 PM
somebody should post a pic of the hottest girl on the team in that uni

Better yet, borrow one of the volleyball or soccer girls. We've got ballers, not necessarily lookers.

msstate7
02-15-2015, 06:53 PM
Ray needs to take a look at their stat sheet and notice that assists are key to being successful

That's definetely the issue with the men's team. I will say that the assists should be greater than they are bc we miss easy shots on what should be assists. The careless TO's are what's most concerning

hells bells
02-16-2015, 12:13 AM
That's definetely the issue with the men's team. I will say that the assists should be greater than they are bc we miss easy shots on what should be assists. The careless TO's are what's most concerning

Picked up four tickets and took the family today. Game never in doubt and a new attendance record to boot. Uniforms looked good in pink. Bravo to players and coach.

Dawg61
02-16-2015, 01:25 AM

As a team we are very poor at passing. We don't pass till we find the open man. We pass and then drive. Eliminates assit chances. Watch teams in the B1G. They pass multiple times in each possession without the ball touching the ground. Ray's team did that maybe once the entire game vs Mizzou. We are an awful passing team.

drunkernhelldawg
02-16-2015, 01:13 PM
The men's team is what it is, but this thread is about the Lady Dogs, who are in the process of making history and giving the Hump a big heartbeat.

msstate7
02-16-2015, 01:27 PM
The men's team is what it is, but this thread is about the Lady Dogs, who are in the process of making history and giving the Hump a big heartbeat.
They certainly are. Hats off to the women

Tbonewannabe
02-16-2015, 01:55 PM
They are fun to watch. I love the tenacity on defense.