PDA

View Full Version : So what's the deal with Britton?

Irondawg
02-15-2015, 02:05 PM
I'm quite surprised he didn't get one start this weekend. Don't know if he's just out of favor, got beat out or if he broke a team rule or something.

How surprised are you baseball guys that it's also Heck at SS and Holland 2B instead of the reverse?

Smitty
02-15-2015, 02:28 PM
Surprised at no Britton

Not surprised at the 2nd one.

I seen it dawg
02-15-2015, 02:46 PM
Something has to be up with Britton.

Never thought we would do anything other than Heck at SS. No reason to move him.

justwin
02-15-2015, 04:40 PM
I'm not surprised. he should be a late game defensive replacement. that's his role. every once in a while he'll get a single, but his role is late game defensive replacement at 3rd or 2b b/c he can't play SS.

he won't start until he gets more aggressive at the plate. it's the same thing for the last 4 years. He's late on most of balls he makes contact on b/c he's just too lackadaisical and slaps at them.

He seems like a good kid so I doubt that he got into any trouble which is keeping him from playing.

Bully13
02-15-2015, 04:51 PM
I sure hate it because I saw him make some of the best plays at 3rd I've ever seen in college baseball. damn shame. but you absolutely MUST have offensive production and some pop from your corner infielders.

Bo Darville
02-15-2015, 04:57 PM
Well if Britton was having eye trouble and he, his parents, the trainers, the doctors, and the coaches were all against him playing, then Will James would want him to bat. Remember Trey Porter

Smitty
02-15-2015, 06:00 PM
Well if Britton was having eye trouble and he, his parents, the trainers, the doctors, and the coaches were all against him playing, then Will James would want him to bat. Remember Trey Porter

Remember when Bo Darville is too scared to go out on any limbs and form an opinion on his own.

Bo Darville
02-15-2015, 07:36 PM
I'm assuming you are Will James. The truth is I tried to tell you about Porter but you wouldn't listen. Then you blasted me and mocked me in the chat room like it was junior high. After it was discovered I was correct, you were too big of a coward to admit it. You're a ***** and an asshat. So go **** yourself.

If you are not Will James, then I sincerely apologize Smitty.

Bo Darville
02-15-2015, 07:46 PM
And one other thing. There are some guys on this board that understand baseball. So shut your mouth and pay attention. You might learn something.

I seen it dawg
02-15-2015, 07:48 PM
I'm assuming you are Will James. The truth is I tried to tell you about Porter but you wouldn't listen. Then you blasted me and mocked me in the chat room like it was junior high. After it was discovered I was correct, you were too big of a coward to admit it. You're a ***** and an asshat. So go **** yourself.

If you are not Will James, then I sincerely apologize Smitty.

The persona Will James was banned permanently for things like you describe. The persona Smitty is the same person behind the keyboard. Who knows how long it lasts.

Ralph
02-15-2015, 08:27 PM
Heck only made 4 errors last year at SS. That is insane. Tough to move a guy with proven experience. We are loaded defensively in in infield.