PDA

View Full Version : And folks: dilusion defined

gravedigger
02-13-2015, 07:27 PM
"The big three sports is something msu devised to make themselves feel better about MSU athletics.

Big 3 assumes football, basketball & baseball are equal, right? In reality, seems to me, football is #1, football recruiting/spring #2, baseball #3 due to springtime, sunshine & day-drinking."

Grovereb.....nafoom

Thanks to grove. Jughead in the response states he cannot be a real human being.

Jug, oh yes the hell he is.

He is ole miss.

thf24
02-13-2015, 07:48 PM
As hard as I try, I just can't be surprised they consider football recruiting its own separate sport.

BeardoMSU
02-13-2015, 08:10 PM
"The big three sports is something msu devised to make themselves feel better about MSU athletics.

Big 3 assumes football, basketball & baseball are equal, right? In reality, seems to me, football is #1, football recruiting/spring #2, baseball #3 due to springtime, sunshine & day-drinking."

Grovereb.....nafoom

Thanks to grove. Jughead in the response states he cannot be a real human being.

Jug, oh yes the hell he is.

He is ole miss.

I don't know why you're surprised. I think I remember some OM peep saying that their recruiting class that year was a bigger deal than our runner up in Omaha. Pa-leaze!

codeDawg
02-13-2015, 08:17 PM
Let's not forget that they really aren't that good it recruiting. With a couple of exceptions, their best years are still on the back end of their direct competition. They make up a sport to compete against us. #livingrentfree

eta: engrish is hard

smootness
02-14-2015, 12:55 AM
Hahahaha. Yeah, we're much better in baseball, but that's more than canceled out by them being better than us at spring football practice.

IMissJack
02-14-2015, 11:42 AM
They have a shot to beat us in all Big 3 this year. I'm not amused.

Coach34
02-14-2015, 11:50 AM
and we still have a shot to beat them in basketball and baseball