PDA

View Full Version : E-mail from Greg Byrne

DownwardDawg
06-24-2013, 11:20 AM
I e-mailed Greg the other day thanking him for hiring John Cohen so MSU would get back to where we belong in college baseball. I told him I look forward to playing Arizona in the CWS Championship Series in 2014. He replied back thanking me for the comments and stating what a fun series that would be. He ended the e-mail with a big Hail State!!! Great guy and thank God for Doc Foglesong and Greg Byrne! Hail State!!!

Thick
06-24-2013, 11:23 AM
Pretty damn cool...wish we still had him!!

PMDawg
06-24-2013, 11:36 AM
I e-mailed Greg the other day thanking him for hiring John Cohen so MSU would get back to where we belong in college baseball. I told him I look forward to playing Arizona in the CWS Championship Series in 2014. He replied back thanking me for the comments and stating what a fun series that would be. He ended the e-mail with a big Hail State!!! Great guy and thank God for Doc Foglesong and Greg Byrne! Hail State!!!

Was listening to him on satellite radio the other day and got to thinking...next SEC commish???

DownwardDawg
06-24-2013, 01:10 PM
Was listening to him on satellite radio the other day and got to thinking...next SEC commish???

That would be outstanding!

AROB44
06-24-2013, 01:32 PM
No way he would be allowed to be next commissioner.....he has ties to MSU. Automatically disqualified.