PDA

View Full Version : Damion Dickens

YazooDawg23
02-13-2015, 12:14 PM
Just got ranked as a 4 star and 95 rating on 247. He looks like a freak on film. We need to get this guy in the boat before his recruitment blows up.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/4348927/highlights/195782375/v2

If we can get him and Scott Lashley, I think we could claim the best DL and OL in Mississippi.

EAVdog
02-13-2015, 12:19 PM
I think Oklahoma has already offered him.

YazooDawg23
02-13-2015, 12:24 PM
I think Dickens, Lashley, and AJ Brown are in the "must get" category this year. Ole Miss looks like it will have a top 10 class with the addition of Shea Patterson in the coming days but if we can hold our own in-state we will be fine.

BeastMan
02-13-2015, 12:28 PM
I think Dickens, Lashley, and AJ Brown are in the "must get" category this year. Ole Miss looks like it will have a top 10 class with the addition of Shea Patterson in the coming days but if we can hold our own in-state we will be fine.

All 3 will be in maroon :cool:

Lashley is about to go to the LSU jr day. I hope they offers because then the whole SEC will offer and he'll get a bump from 91 for all the star gazers (I don't care personally). Dickens is beast mode and I like MSU's chances a lot. Let's all do ourselves a favor and let AJ Brown enjoy the process.

I also really like Jordan Duncan. He and Brown would be one heck of an in-state WR pull.

Would like to add that Benito Jones is not a lock to stick with his OM commitment at all.

Raekwon Davis is not a lock to stick with his Bama commitment.

OM has some good ins this year in-state like Eli and DK. They'll get their share this year. That said, I'm not worried about how OM does recruiting. They'll always do well and no need to sweat it.

chef dixon
02-13-2015, 12:32 PM
All 3 will be in maroon :cool:

Lashley is about to go to the LSU jr day. I hope they offers because then the whole SEC will offer and he'll get a bump from 91 for all the star gazers (I don't care personally). Dickens is beast mode and I like MSU's chances a lot. Let's all do ourselves a favor and let AJ Brown enjoy the process.

I also really like Jordan Duncan. He and Brown would be one heck of an in-state WR pull.

I hope those WR's are the real deal. Recently the in state prospects aren't nearly as polished and producing like the guys coming from out of state.

Coach34
02-13-2015, 12:35 PM

I'd hold up on Patterson. Harbaugh is already all over him- and that comes from the family.

Ifyouonlyknew
02-13-2015, 12:36 PM
Lashley & Dickens will be dawgs. My WR core for this class would be AJ Brown, Jeriko Morris, & Daniel Crowell or Quanderius Weaver.

Ifyouonlyknew
02-13-2015, 12:38 PM
I'd hold up on Patterson. Harbaugh is already all over him- and that comes from the family.

Patterson is going to commit to OM Tuesday. Whether or not it stick nobody knows but I'm fine with that. We will handle our business in recruiting this year as well. There was never any need for the angst that some of our fans have showed early in this recruiting cycle.

BeastMan
02-13-2015, 12:38 PM
I hope those WR's are the real deal. Recently the in state prospects aren't nearly as polished and producing like the guys coming from out of state.

Usually I'd agree with you but look at the programs they are from. We're talking Starkville and Oak Grove. Both are ran by great head coaches that are at the forefront of offensive football in MS. These kids are going to to a bunch of camps and 7 on 7 tourneys. These aren't you MS WRs of these past. These kids are polished.

Not to pick on your post or anything but let's not overplay the polished WR thing regardless. Bear Wilson played 1 year of HS football and he was ready to play as a freshman.

Coach34
02-13-2015, 12:51 PM
Patterson is going to commit to OM Tuesday. Whether or not it stick nobody knows but I'm fine with that. We will handle our business in recruiting this year as well. There was never any need for the angst that some of our fans have showed early in this recruiting cycle.

Im sure they are pushing for it to help with other recruits- but that one is far from over.

I seen it dawg
02-13-2015, 12:57 PM
Patterson not to OM

msstate7
02-13-2015, 01:14 PM

Harbaugh to Patterson... "You see that luck kid I coached? Who was freeze developed? Oh yeah, that bo kid..."

If I'm a big time prospect, I'm thinking long and hard if offered by harbaugh. He knows what it takes to get to the nfl

Johnson85
02-13-2015, 01:37 PM
Harbaugh to Patterson... "You see that luck kid I coached? Who was freeze developed? Oh yeah, that bo kid..."

If I'm a big time prospect, I'm thinking long and hard if offered by harbaugh. He knows what it takes to get to the nfl

Not to mention I'm not sure just any NFL coach can make Kapernick successful. Obviously lots of talent there, but he seemingly looks very similar to a lot of qb's that couldn't hack it in the NFL5-10 years ago, although in general NFL coaches seem to do better now figuring out how to take advantage of mobile QB's without getting them killed.