PDA

View Full Version : '16 oline recruiting

msstate7
02-13-2015, 08:49 AM
I know it's a LONG way to go, but it seems to be shaping up nicely.

Champion and nails already committed.

David Johnson CBed Bardney to us.

Gentle Williams was CBed to us. Do we really want an olineman named "gentle"?***

jumbo
02-13-2015, 10:34 AM
We offered Scott Lashley last night, he's going to get an initial 4 */91 ranking today on 24/7 and it's a matter of when with him. There's also lots of chatter that we'll flip Raekwon Davis from Bama

Ifyouonlyknew
02-13-2015, 10:40 AM
Champion Nalls & Lashley are good as committed. Gentle Williams is a name gaining a lot of steam. That would give us 4 with probably 1 more guy to choose. Guys like Bardney, Davis, Malik Clark, Colton Prater, Tyler Pritchett, Deonte Brown, Luke Elder, & others can battle out for that last spot.

jumbo
02-13-2015, 10:42 AM
Champion and Nalls are committed.

dickiedawg
02-13-2015, 11:04 AM
Champion Nalls & Lashley are good as committed. Gentle Williams is a name gaining a lot of steam. That would give us 4 with probably 1 more guy to choose. Guys like Bardney, Davis, Malik Clark, Colton Prater, Tyler Pritchett, Deonte Brown, Luke Elder, & others can battle out for that last spot.

What happened around 19 years ago that people started naming children "Malik?"

Ifyouonlyknew
02-13-2015, 11:28 AM
Champion and Nalls are committed.

Yea I guess I should've worded that better. Champion & Nalls are committed & Lashley is all but committed.

maroonmania
02-13-2015, 11:55 AM
Yea I guess I should've worded that better. Champion & Nalls are committed & Lashley is all but committed.

Lashley is apparently Johnie Cooks' nephew. No excuse for not getting him.

Ifyouonlyknew
02-13-2015, 12:38 PM
Lashley is apparently Johnie Cooks' nephew. No excuse for not getting him.

It won't be much of a contest. He will be a Dawg.