PDA

View Full Version : Demands on ray

msstate7
02-11-2015, 01:40 PM
I think most everyone believes ray will be back next season. Do you think Scott will require some change in the assistants?

RougeDawg
02-11-2015, 01:42 PM
I think most everyone believes ray will be back next season. Do you think Scott will require some change in the assistants?

I demand they move the sh*t show to Starkville high gymnasium next year, to save the university electrical costs to light, heat, and cool the Hump for men's games. We are losing money in the season tickets and HC salary, so we need to stop the bleeding somewhere.

HoopsDawg
02-11-2015, 01:44 PM

nah, demands are bs. You either let him coach his way, or you let him go.

msstate7
02-11-2015, 01:47 PM

I think it would be a way of saving face for SS

maroonmania
02-11-2015, 01:50 PM

If we are to making demands then we are right back where we were the year Stans "retired". No demands, let Ray have another year to run the program as he sees fit or just can him and be done with it.

HoopsDawg
02-11-2015, 01:52 PM
I think it would be a way of saving face for SS

There are no demands to be made except recruit better, quit turning it over so much,and score more points. I guess he could demand better in-bounds plays. Ray does everything right off the court.

maroonmania
02-11-2015, 01:56 PM
There are no demands to be made except recruit better, quit turning it over so much,and score more points. I guess he could demand better in-bounds plays. Ray does everything right off the court.

Can you make a demand on a coach that he spend more of his practice time actually explaining to his players what he wants them to do on offense?

codeDawg
02-11-2015, 02:27 PM
I demand they move the sh*t show to Starkville high gymnasium next year, to save the university electrical costs to light, heat, and cool the Hump for men's games. We are losing money in the season tickets and HC salary, so we need to stop the bleeding somewhere.

Maybe we can forfeit games for a fee? That would raise some cash and we wouldn't have to watch this team circle the drain for the rest of the season.

quickstrike2
02-11-2015, 02:43 PM
He will be given every benefit of the doubt and no demands from our administration in my opinion. If Ray gets fired, it will be because their was no doubt that he failed in anyones mind. When you go out on a limb and a leap of faith like Scott did, he will not be ready to give up on his baby quickly.

codeDawg
02-11-2015, 04:08 PM
He will be given every benefit of the doubt and no demands from our administration in my opinion. If Ray gets fired, it will be because their was no doubt that he failed in anyones mind. When you go out on a limb and a leap of faith like Scott did, he will not be ready to give up on his baby quickly.

The thing about trying to innovate is that you are going to fail. It's part of the process, but you have to fail early, and quickly so you can adapt. It's past time to recognize this isn't working and try something new.

msstate7
02-11-2015, 09:12 PM
If pastner is fired at Memphis, should we go hard after Robert Kirby as an assistant?

codeDawg
02-11-2015, 09:26 PM
If pastner is fired at Memphis, should we go hard after Robert Kirby as an assistant?

100% yes. We would have to make a big time hire at HC to get gim here though. And money...

Acid mouth
02-11-2015, 09:56 PM

I don't necessarily think RR will be back next year. This team should easily be an NIT team this year. There is no room for excuses in year 3 especially when you have been bringing home $1,000,000 per year. These are not the expectations of our program that I've grown accustom to. We can only hope that Scott continues to believe that MSU will compete for championships in the SEC. This is the year to cut ties cause we should definitely make the NIT next year (and maybe NCAA) whether RR is coaching or C34. We got this one wrong... time to move along