PDA

View Full Version : Ole Missus Twitter catfish @FinsUpAP getting hammered again

Coach34
02-10-2015, 07:33 PM
In case you dont know whats going on- the Ole Missus faction of the MIRS group created a twitter catfish with pretty pictures to tweet recruits and make them think a pretty Ole Missus Sorostitute is following them. It's just a 30 yr old white dude doing it to try and help recruiting. They have probably 5-10 of them- but the FinsUpAP is the most famous because they named it "Analese" (anal-ease...which is pretty funny)

Some posters here and some others recently called it out back in 2013 and a storm brewed over it. They got some chick to call in on the radio claiming it to be her- and the MIRS group claimed victory- because a female called a RADIO show as proof.

Fast forward to now- and for whatever reason I have no idea about Rosebowl and the Catfish were going at it. Then as always- the MIRS trolls led by Carbophat came to the rescue!!!! But it took an unexpected turn as Ole Missus fans on twitter started asking Anal-Ease to post a video of herself to "put those puppies in their place". So what does Anal-Ease do? Locks up the twitter account. No video as her fans want- just lock that ****er airtight.

Things that make you hmmmmmmmmm

FlabLoser
02-10-2015, 07:41 PM
I was really surprised to see that escalate with Ole Miss folks politely asking for a photo with today's paper and/or a little video. That would have quickly ended what keeps giving Fins grief....or lifted the veil, whichever is true.

gravedigger
02-10-2015, 07:57 PM
Good lawd. This is beyond absurd.

One thing is true: nobody actually fooled will admit it, so there will be no retribution.

JDog13
02-10-2015, 07:58 PM
In case you dont know whats going on- the Ole Missus faction of the MIRS group created a twitter catfish with pretty pictures to tweet recruits and make them think a pretty Ole Missus Sorostitute is following them. It's just a 30 yr old white dude doing it to try and help recruiting. They have probably 5-10 of them- but the FinsUpAP is the most famous because they named it "Analese" (anal-ease...which is pretty funny)

Some posters here and some others recently called it out back in 2013 and a storm brewed over it. They got some chick to call in on the radio claiming it to be her- and the MIRS group claimed victory- because a female called a RADIO show as proof.

Fast forward to now- and for whatever reason I have no idea about Rosebowl and the Catfish were going at it. Then as always- the MIRS trolls led by Carbophat came to the rescue!!!! But it took an unexpected turn as Ole Missus fans on twitter started asking Anal-Ease to post a video of herself to "put those puppies in their place". So what does Anal-Ease do? Locks up the twitter account. No video as her fans want- just lock that ****er airtight.

Things that make you hmmmmmmmmm

You better watch out coach. They'll post your info, again. You don't want that om "journalist" in Alabama goin all in on ya again either.

Leroy Jenkins
02-10-2015, 08:01 PM
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--kRP_S_vc--/vyhnt0txn1nr34khunix.jpg

hells bells
02-10-2015, 11:38 PM
C34, just let me know when Armageddon comes your way painted in Red and Blue. We got your back brother.

Coach34
02-11-2015, 07:19 AM
Well, you dont have to be a genius to know a few things about the situation:

1. She is young and pretty.
2. Young and pretty girls always have guys around them in their life chasing them constantly. They dont go long periods without dating someone. If she loves sports as this catfish portrays, then she is a cleat-chaser and banging athletes.
3. Young and pretty girls in Oxford arent sitting at home reading Yancy's sharkbytes on who they are recruiting and who is visiting. They are out with the guys they are dating having fun and doing things. So where are the pictures of these events?
4. Young and pretty girls that are dating guys dont have the same two goons like Acey and Carbophat taking up for her all the time. Her own guy would be doing that.

But the bottom line is that no young 20-22 yr old woman thats attractive spends that much time on football recruiting. They have lives to live. 30-40 yr old men that are married and bored spend that much time on recruiting.

SouthMsDawg
02-11-2015, 09:04 AM

2. Young and pretty girls always have guys around them in their life chasing them constantly. They dont go long periods without dating someone. If she loves sports as this catfish portrays, then she is a cleat-chaser and banging athletes.
3. Young and pretty girls in Oxford arent sitting at home reading Yancy's sharkbytes on who they are recruiting and who is visiting. They are out with the guys they are dating having fun and doing things. So where are the pictures of these events?
4. Young and pretty girls that are dating guys dont have the same two goons like Acey and Carbophat taking up for her all the time. Her own guy would be doing that.

But the bottom line is that no young 20-22 yr old woman thats attractive spends that much time on football recruiting. They have lives to live. 30-40 yr old men that are married and bored spend that much time on recruiting.

Me and a buddy were talking about this a long time ago and Head to head had some woman call in saying it was her who sounded like a 40 year old woman and now a college aged student. I agree with you 100% that its all a HOAX and your talking points are on que. Richard and Matt also asked her to come to a live broadcast for a photo op yet she refused saying she was "BUSY"

messageboardsuperhero
02-11-2015, 09:12 AM
Me and a buddy were talking about this a long time ago and Head to head had some woman call in saying it was her who sounded like a 40 year old woman and now a college aged student. I agree with you 100% that its all a HOAX and your talking points are on que. Richard and Matt also asked her to come to a live broadcast for a photo op yet she refused saying she was "BUSY"

But not too busy to send out 20,000+ tweets over a two year span- mostly to high school recruits? (rolls eyes)

Anyone with half a brain knows that's a fake run by a grown man with no life.

fishwater99
02-11-2015, 09:16 AM

Boom..

Saltydog
02-11-2015, 09:20 AM
nt

Outside Dawg
02-11-2015, 09:46 AM
I assume someone has tried that reverse google image search thing...

Coach34
02-11-2015, 09:52 AM
somebody told me that shockingly- her twitter didnt exist before MIRS was formed...I have not confirmed.

I figure its just one of them exploring his feminine side and wanting to be taken by a large Ole Missus football player

Westdawg
02-11-2015, 10:38 AM
tried google image search. got nothing. maybe one of y'all can figure it out.

somebody help me also figure out how to paste a photo on here to my replies. i would just about guarantee someone knows the girl whose photo is being used.

Westdawg
02-11-2015, 10:50 AM
just did a little more research - supposedly her name is analesa presley -----graduate of Itawamba AHS back in '09. but that is where the track runs seriously cold.

Westdawg
02-11-2015, 10:55 AM
i went through Facebook with that name. closest thing to the name was a lady in memphis. but the pics are nowhere near similar.

I will tell you here and now, the girl in the pic on twitter account would have some kind of instagram, Facebook, lots of friends and pics/posts of her life. something don't add up at all with that account. i have helped a couple ppl who were catfished before, once back in 2005 and again just a couple years ago with a close friend. this is lining up very similar to their issues. the only way you could conceivably get something is to lure the person into some online forum where you could have someone backtrack to where they are. if "she" is using a cellphone only, then it will be difficult to track "her" down to a physical location. but if you know the right kind of ppl, it's possible.

starkvegasdawg
02-11-2015, 10:59 AM
Here's who it is...

http://queerty-prodweb.s3.amazonaws.com/wp/docs/2013/08/Shepard-Smith-360x264.png

JDog13
02-11-2015, 11:08 AM
somebody told me that shockingly- her twitter didnt exist before MIRS was formed...I have not confirmed.

I figure its just one of them exploring his feminine side and wanting to be taken by a large Ole Missus football player

First time I ever heard of her was when Mirs posted her "open letter to Nick Saban." It was a garbage piece about if your so good stop us and quit crying. Maybe he should her own advice and quit crying.

BulldogDX55
02-11-2015, 11:15 AM
What is MIRS? Google is turning up nothing for me.

JDog13
02-11-2015, 11:20 AM
What is MIRS? Google is turning up nothing for me.

Make it rain sports or mostly idiotic rebel sheep. Either works

BulldogDX55
02-11-2015, 11:26 AM

Gotcha, thanks.

That said, the obvious way to solve this mystery is to have someone who knows Ashton Shumpert ask him to ask his older brother William Shumpert (a 2009 signee, he'd have been in her class) if he knew her and to check his yearbook for anyone by that name.

HailState39110
02-11-2015, 11:53 AM
Gotcha, thanks.

That said, the obvious way to solve this mystery is to have someone who knows Ashton Shumpert ask him to ask his older brother William Shumpert (a 2009 signee, he'd have been in her class) if he knew her and to check his yearbook for anyone by that name.

Yes . Shump graduated from Itawamba AHS

Mjoelner34
02-11-2015, 12:50 PM

It's Bruce Jenner!!! Now we know what he was doing when he caused the wreck! He was sexting a 2016 bear recruit.

Saltydog
02-11-2015, 01:19 PM
this one with a phone call.

Coach34
02-11-2015, 01:36 PM
PM me when you do

Bert Stare
02-11-2015, 01:58 PM

Westdawg
02-11-2015, 02:05 PM
Yeah, I figured as much. That info I found came from a SPS for thread about this from 2013. That is really the only stuff I could find on this stuff.

FlabLoser
02-11-2015, 02:13 PM
LOL Bert Stare, can't stop laughing at your avi.

BulldogBear
02-11-2015, 02:26 PM

If I had to choose!