PDA

View Full Version : Bounds this morning with Parrish Alford...

Thick
02-10-2015, 01:58 PM
Regarding MGK, Alford said Freeze will have to start MGK because of what Kelly might do if he's not the starter. First, you never sign a JUCO to redshirt, but to come out and say that really tells the tale. Secondly, if I'm Buchanan or Kincade and hear that I'm beyond pissed if I'm not already. The message was sent to those 2 and their families quick, your boys are not ready or good enough for us. All of this could go south real quick for the Bears, if Kelly struggles. Keep your eyes out on this situation throughout the year.

dawgclub99
02-10-2015, 02:23 PM
Just because Parrish said that does not mean Freeze will actually do it. I doubt he heard it directly from Freeze but what do I know? He is not very smart so it could be true.

Coach34
02-10-2015, 02:29 PM
According to some juco coaches- they think Bo Dirt > Machine Gun Kelly. Said Scooba was so much better than everybody- they always had guys running open

Bama_Dawg
02-10-2015, 02:40 PM
According to some juco coaches- they think Bo Dirt > Machine Gun Kelly. Said Scooba was so much better than everybody- they always had guys running open

That would go along the same lines as Mississippi Valley back in the 80s. No disrespect to Willie Totten, but when you have Jerry Rice to throw to, it makes it easier.

msstate7
02-10-2015, 02:44 PM

Buddy stephens said Bo's arm is stronger than Kelly's. If this is true, it could really hamper their offense

starkvegasdawg
02-10-2015, 02:50 PM
Buddy stephens said Bo's arm is stronger than Kelly's. If this is true, it could really hamper their offense

Bo has the stronger arm? He could barely throw it 30 yards without winding up and heaving it with all his might. If MGK is weaker than that then you can stack 8 in the box and still play the pass.

RougeDawg
02-10-2015, 02:51 PM

So Bucky's offense will be 99.875 percent bubble screens than the normal
97% bubble screens?

The most amazing thing about all of this is how #TheNetwork has failed so miserably in "Drafting" a QB worth a shit that doesn't have excess baggage. Apparently the OM QB track record is just too much for any bank vault to cloud any decent QBs judgement.

msstate7
02-10-2015, 02:55 PM
Bo has the stronger arm? He could barely throw it 30 yards without winding up and heaving it with all his might. If MGK is weaker than that then you can stack 8 in the box and still play the pass.

Paraphrasing stephens... He said that while kelly's arm isn't as strong as Bo's, chad can get the ball where it needs to be

FlabLoser
02-10-2015, 02:56 PM
#TheNetwork hired the brother of the #1 2016 QB. To date, I'm unconvinced that will help them.

We tried that once. We hired some former stud SEC QB, forget his name, who had a brother that was a good QB croot - ended up going to Notre Dame I think.

SDDawg
02-10-2015, 03:01 PM
How anyone with reasonable eyesight and average IQ (or better) views OM as a Top 10 team next year is an absolutely mystery. Baffling.

AlSwearengen
02-10-2015, 03:30 PM
#TheNetwork hired the brother of the #1 2016 QB. To date, I'm unconvinced that will help them.

We tried that once. We hired some former stud SEC QB, forget his name, who had a brother that was a good QB croot - ended up going to Notre Dame I think.

Clausen and his brother was a grad asst.

Thick
02-10-2015, 03:52 PM
Just because Parrish said that does not mean Freeze will actually do it. I doubt he heard it directly from Freeze but what do I know? He is not very smart so it could be true.

I think they are really worried about their QB situation, and if MGK goes MGK then the ship might sink this year. Plus, 2016 schedule will be a bitch especially when their 2013 class bolts for the NFL.

Dallas_Dawg
02-10-2015, 04:01 PM

Casey Clausen's drunk ass

Johnson85
02-10-2015, 04:15 PM

Once he was finally healthy Bo's arm strength wasn't that bad. Certainly on the weaker side but not to the point that it significantly limited their offense like it did in 2013.

smootness
02-10-2015, 04:16 PM
Regarding MGK, Alford said Freeze will have to start MGK because of what Kelly might do if he's not the starter.

Hahahahahaha

Jack Lambert
02-10-2015, 04:20 PM
That would go along the same lines as Mississippi Valley back in the 80s. No disrespect to Willie Totten, but when you have Jerry Rice to throw to, it makes it easier.

Just think how good Russell and Dak would be if they had Eric Moulds. He made Derrick Taite.

TrapGame
02-10-2015, 04:41 PM

Forgot about that. Clausen from UT. He was a grad asst. under Croom. Brother went to ND.

As far as MGK goes I'm ordering popcorn in bulk. Dude's a time bomb of bat shit crazy w/ a hair trigger.

CadaverDawg
02-10-2015, 04:56 PM

How has this^ guy not been banned? I'm busy so I don't have time, but a quick glance at his post history would probably end in bannation. Just my opinion.

Johnson85
02-10-2015, 05:22 PM
Just think how good Russell and Dak would be if they had Eric Moulds. He made Derrick Taite.

Would have completely changed Russell's career if he had had a Moulds type receiver for two years. I think he would have been viewed as the hands down greatest QB ever at State, subject to being passed by Dak.

Op4isabitch
02-10-2015, 05:37 PM
http://youtu.be/NyEE0qpfeig
How has this^ guy not been banned? I'm busy so I don't have time, but a quick glance at his post history would probably end in bannation. Just my opinion.

tcdog70
02-10-2015, 09:25 PM
Kelly can play QB, now can he stay out of trouble? Buddy kept him on target. But Scooba doesn't have the sin that Oxford does.

Rick Danko
02-10-2015, 09:28 PM
Kelly can play QB, now can he stay out of trouble? Buddy kept him on target. But Scooba doesn't have the sin that Oxford does.

True but Scooba prob doesn't have cops on payroll like Oxford does. Lotta shit swept under rug in O town I'm sure

RealHastings
02-10-2015, 10:09 PM
True but Scooba prob doesn't have cops on payroll like Oxford does. Lotta shit swept under rug in O town I'm sure

True. And yet I'm still amazed at the amount of arrests that actually does see the light of day. The fact that so much is swept under the rug and yet there are still even more player arrests that are made public than any other SEC team is just mind boggling. I just can't fathom it.

sandwolf
02-11-2015, 01:36 AM
How anyone with reasonable eyesight and average IQ (or better) views OM as a Top 10 team next year is an absolutely mystery. Baffling.

If they can get serviceable play from one of their quarterbacks, then I think they can easily be a top 10 team next year. They return a lot of really good football players.