PDA

View Full Version : D1 Baseball Regional Predictions

TheRef
02-10-2015, 10:12 AM
Well...they've released their Field of 64 predictions. They have us in the Virginia Regional

Regional participants:

1) Virginia (#2 Overall Seed)
2) Liberty
3) Mississippi State
4) Canisus

messageboardsuperhero
02-10-2015, 10:22 AM
Yeah, I knew they had us as the last SEC team in. I think they picked us to finish 6th in the West and 10th overall in conference.

Time to prove them wrong.

DudyDawg
02-10-2015, 10:27 AM
Only site not to rank us also. They are very low on us.

DawgFromOxford
02-10-2015, 11:57 AM
I don't mind the Virginia regional. If I remember correctly, we had some pretty good success the last time we played in Virginia.

State82
02-10-2015, 05:55 PM
It is mind boggling that any site, even D1 Baseball, would attempt regional projections before the first pitch of the season. They must really be bored sitting around waiting for opening weekend.

mic
02-10-2015, 06:30 PM
Its as ridiculous as ESPN doing Joe Lunardi Last four in...Last four out 2 and half months away from selection Sunday..

dickiedawg
02-10-2015, 08:05 PM
Its as ridiculous as ESPN doing Joe Lunardi Last four in...Last four out 2 and half months away from selection Sunday..

The difference in that and this is Lunardi is showing what the bracket would look like if it were released today... And is tremendously accurate when it gets down to selection Sunday.
This is a projection of where he thinks teams will finish. It's fun to speculate, to argue but at the end of the day isn't worth the paper it's printed on.

mic
02-10-2015, 08:13 PM
The difference in that and this is Lunardi is showing what the bracket would look like if it were released today... And is tremendously accurate when it gets down to selection Sunday.
This is a projection of where he thinks teams will finish. It's fun to speculate, to argue but at the end of the day isn't worth the paper it's printed on.

I know Joey Brackets is pretty much money come selection, I was just sayin to be give us final 4 in and out's when conference play has barley even started is meaningelss... It's to get hits, followers, tweets, Ect.... Basically what D1 is doing..