PDA

View Full Version : Reason #34 why we started this site

Coach34
02-10-2015, 08:57 AM
I got dragged into a State-Ole Missus smack group on Facebook. It's a shit show. Nothing but bullshit posted all damn day long. One thing I learned long ago- you cant rationalize with Fredos. They cant handle it. They spend so much of their life buying into the Nazi-type of propaganda that "Oxford is awesome" and "Ole Missus is a national program" they have very little brain left to accept reality. It's just insane.

Here are just some examples of last night:

Fredos- "Dak cant pass"...."Dak just threw another interception"
Me- "Dakota had one of the best seasons in SEC history"
Fredos- "Dak lost the Egg Bowl and to Bama"
Me- "Dakota Prescott had one of the best seasons in SEC history. He led the conference in total offense. He put up better numbers than Tebow or Newton"
Fredos- "Dak is no Eli"
Me- "Dakota put up better number PASSING than Eli"
Fredos- "Eli won 2 Super Bowls"
Me-"What does that have to do with college football??????? Dakota threw the ball better than Eli"
Fredos- "So you are saying Dak will be a 1st rounder??"
Me- "what does that have to do with college football?????"
Fredos- "31-17"

Someone posts a picture of SEC football coaches salaries currently because Mullen hasnt signed his extension and raise yet:

Fredos- "You puppies aint got no money. Mullen last in the SEC in salary"
Me- "he hasnt signed his extension and raise yet"
Fredos- "Ya'll aint got no money. Thats embarrassing"
Me- "looks like we are getting the most for our buck. 4.5MM is alot of money for 9 wins"
Fredos- "Freeze owns Mullen"
Me- "when Freezus finishes ahead of Mullen-call me on your iphone 14. Dont be mad because you overpaid"
Fredos- "Fla wanted Freeze. Nobody wants your coach"
Me- "ok, I guess he'll have to stay here and keep finishing higher than Ole Missus in the SEC"
Fredos- "31-17"

And finally- the next year debate:

Fredos- "Dak is gonna have a terrible year next year- he doesnt have anybody to throw to"
Me- "we return our top 3 WR's in TD catches. We also return our top 2 in catches and 6 of our top 9"
Fredos- "well you lost JRob"
Me- "we have two 4-star RB's ready to step in plus Dakota runs the ball well"
Fredos- "Dak gonna get killed next year"
Me- "wait- I thought he was going to get killed this past year because we dont have any starzzzz on our OL???"
Fredos- "you had experience though- and ya'll lost all that"
Me- "we return 3 guys that have started- added the top juco OT in the country, and have more starzzz on our OL than last year"
Fredos- "well, Dak is gonna get killed"
Me- "we've had one bad OL under Mullen and that was due to alot of injuries. And that would make most team's OL bad"
Fredos- "31-17"

A damn shit show with people that cant accept facts. Keep reading BearSharks- and please, ckick an ad

Saltydog
02-10-2015, 09:09 AM
thank God! You're right, they can't rationalize facts and above and beyond that they cannot handle that MSU is no longer "lil brother"..........

starkvegasdawg
02-10-2015, 09:10 AM
Yeah, I'm on that site too. It amazes me how as soon as you talk them into a corner all they can come back with is 31-17. For a a game that is just another game to them and has no special meaning because we aren't their real rival they sure are quick to throw the score up as soon a they start to lose an argument. It is simply beyond comprehension how arrogant and delusional the typical bear is. We sign a top rated player such as LL then we bought him. They sign a the #3 class in the nation and the players in that class tweet out about Z-71's and Range Rovers plus posting pics of large amounts of cash and everything is on the up and up. Freeze is just a hell of a recruiter.

starkvegasdawg
02-10-2015, 09:12 AM
thank God! You're right, they can't handle that MSU is no longer "lil brother"..........

I thought I was about to the other day. To be honest, I was even trying to push a mods buttons hard enough to see if I could get booted. But, since everything I was saying was 100% true I guess that allowed me to stay...don't know.

FlabLoser
02-10-2015, 09:32 AM
Don't feed the trolls. I guarantee you they don't even believe what they're writing.

2014 was a magical season and I'm still soaking up. #1 for five weeks in a row. Damn. We kicked a lot of ass last year. And most of us feel we can do even better - and so do the rebels if you read between the lines. They aren't saying we peaked - they're saying we have room to improve and I agree.

DownwardDawg
02-10-2015, 10:00 AM
Yeah, I'm on that site too. It amazes me how as soon as you talk them into a corner all they can come back with is 31-17. For a a game that is just another game to them and has no special meaning because we aren't their real rival they sure are quick to throw the score up as soon a they start to lose an argument. It is simply beyond comprehension how arrogant and delusional the typical bear is. We sign a top rated player such as LL then we bought him. They sign a the #3 class in the nation and the players in that class tweet out about Z-71's and Range Rovers plus posting pics of large amounts of cash and everything is on the up and up. Freeze is just a hell of a recruiter.

When did they sign the #3 class in the nation?

662dawg
02-10-2015, 10:03 AM
Fwiw, the shit show & rebal delusions are what makes it entertaining lol

cujo
02-10-2015, 10:07 AM
I agree with you about their irrationally but honestly, 31-17 is a pretty good comeback when you don't have anything else. I used 17-10 a few times myself last year. Maybe it's just me but no season is "great" unless it includes a win in the EB. And no season is a disaster or a fail if it includes a win in that game.

02-10-2015, 10:19 AM
I got dragged into a State-Ole Missus smack group on Facebook.

I stopped here.

Drugdog
02-10-2015, 10:28 AM
I quit arguing years ago. I enjoy our Success, and their failures. The Only people I talk Football with are MSU guys. A heck of a lot less stressful.
Plus debating with them is futile. They never let facts get in the way of hyperbole.

starkvegasdawg
02-10-2015, 10:39 AM
When did they sign the #3 class in the nation?

Whatever their class a couple years ago was ranked that had paidwell, Robert Kimdashian, and big softie. I thought it was 3 or thereabouts.

Dawgtini
02-10-2015, 01:08 PM
Whatever their class a couple years ago was ranked that had paidwell, Robert Kimdashian, and big softie. I thought it was 3 or thereabouts.

Rivals - #7
ESPN - #5
247 - #4
247 Composite - #8 (4th in the SEC)
Scout #10

MedDawg
02-10-2015, 01:50 PM
Rivals - #7
ESPN - #5
247 - #4
247 Composite - #8 (4th in the SEC)
Scout #10

Not to mention that any "2 years later reranking" would knock them out of the top 15.

PMDawg
02-10-2015, 02:13 PM
I stopped here.

+1

DancingRabbit
02-10-2015, 03:29 PM
facebook is da debil

That said, thanks for starting this site.

sayit
02-11-2015, 05:13 PM
I also got added to that group by someone and was able to tolerate it for almost a week...never posted, just got enough of reading the BS. Go to the group and click "unfollow". You can go back if you like but don't see the posts.