PDA

View Full Version : Monster women's game about to go down on ESPN2

MabenMaroon
02-09-2015, 07:50 PM
USCe @ UConn ( 23-0 #1 vs. 22-1 #2 ) will give us a good measuring stick to see how close ( or far away ) we are to the elite in the game. We play @ USCe in a couple of weeks. Would love to see USCe pull it out over UConn but my gut says UConn in a romp. Fixin'to find out in pretty short order.

shannondawg
02-09-2015, 09:06 PM
You are correct, UConn in double digit lead at half. It ain't looking pretty for USC. Maybe that will take out the air of invincibility when we play em..

The thing I like best is about our coach Shaffer is he is such a good 2nd half adjusting coach,.

ScottH
02-09-2015, 10:59 PM
Uconn by 25. Wow.

MabenMaroon
02-10-2015, 04:36 AM
Oooh! That was ugly, UConn just has to many horses, it is like they have 3 or 4 experienced Victoria Vivians, 3 or 4 larger Morgan Williams and Dominiques, and 3 or 4 Martha Alwals on their team. USCe is pretty damned good but not tonight and I don't think there is enough of them, starting 5 can hang for a little while but the depth for UConn takes over.

Aces High
02-10-2015, 08:49 AM
Uconn womens basketball is the greatest dynasty in the history of sports. Geno will go down as the greatest coach in sports history. Nobody has done what he has. Especially modern day.

9 freaking NC's?
A 70 and 90 game win streak
.870 all time winning percentage.

He built the program from nothing. Nobody is in their league. An argument could be made for ucla but he will crush every record so bad you wont be able to argue wooden.

dawgpound
02-10-2015, 09:48 AM
Are yall really getting excited for a women's basketball game??

TheRef
02-10-2015, 09:59 AM
Are yall really getting excited for a women's basketball game??

Uhhhh...yeah. Got a problem with it?

LC Dawg
02-10-2015, 11:10 AM
I'm no huge fan of women's basketball but I do admire the talent these women have. If you want to watch college players with a ton of basketball skills you should watch the top women's teams. If you want to watch college players with a ton of athletic skills you should watch the top men's teams. In my opinion the women play a purer form of basketball than the men.