PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to Bo Bounds

M.Fillmore
02-09-2015, 10:33 AM
OOB got John Feinstien on his show this morning. Feinstien, IMO, is the best sportswriter in America.

Good score and good interview Bo.

TheRef
02-09-2015, 10:42 AM
Feinstein also has his own radio show on CBS Sports Radio

M.Fillmore
02-09-2015, 11:19 AM
Actually Feinstien got sacked by CBS radio. CBS said they wanted to go "another direction." Feinstien said CBS wanted him to quit telling so many stories (which would be odd considering JF is a great storyteller).

Most of what I read indicates Feinstien (who is very opinionated politically) was talking too much politics and not enough sports for a sports radio show.

I've read probably 10 or more of his books. Actually I thought "Season on the Brink" was maybe his worst. "A Civil War" should be read by every college football fan. He is a fabulous writer.

missouridawg
02-09-2015, 11:39 AM
Actually Feinstien got sacked by CBS radio. CBS said they wanted to go "another direction." Feinstien said CBS wanted him to quit telling so many stories (which would be odd considering JF is a great storyteller).

Most of what I read indicates Feinstien (who is very opinionated politically) was talking too much politics and not enough sports for a sports radio show.

I've read probably 10 or more of his books. Actually I thought "Season on the Brink" was maybe his worst. "A Civil War" should be read by every college football fan. He is a fabulous writer.

Tales from Q School was a really good read. Chronicles the story of golfers and their quest to get a PGA tour card.

tcdog70
02-09-2015, 12:33 PM
His radio show suxed. he needs to stick to writing.